Chapter 3 - The date

Y/N POV

I got lost in Ethan's eyes at the dinner table, the Anthony came with our food, then we had entertainment and after we had AJ play some songs, I had met AJ before, I'd also met most of team 10 before in Ohio, when I met AJ before he flirted with me and tried to kiss me when we were alone, Jake knows about it. AJ began to play and sing songs, on the second song me and Ethan stood up and dance, he had his hands on my waist and my hands on his neck, I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then I noticed each song AJ began to get angrier and angrier, then all of a sudden on the fifth song he threw his guitar on the floor and screamed.
AJ: Y/N I love you!
Jake: AJ you can't! You can see she loves Ethan!
You: If you love me you would let me be happy!
AJ ran towards Ethan, I stood in front of him, Ethan stood back AJ pulled me towards him...
AJ: You're coming with me!
He attempted to pull me, but Jake stopped him.
Jake: AJ stop it!
AJ left in a temper, Ethan pulled me into a hug and whispered:
Ethan: You're safe with me now. I love you...
I blushed and replied.
You: I love you too
At this point of course Jake didn't stop recording and as I looked into Ethan's eyes the next second our lips were attached, his soft lips, this went on for a minute or two, then we released from the make out.
Jake: My boy's got a girlfriend! And I got vlog content ;)
I look over to Jake and laugh, I take his vlog.
You: Hi Jake's vlog, what you just saw, was allllllll editing, okay bye!
Ethan and Jake laugh, I go back to Ethan, he hugs me, in his warm arms, I love this guy, I only just said it to myself ... well that's going hit me sometime soon like a brick... I was looking at my feet and Ethan tipped my head upwards,
Ethan: I'll always have your back, for those AJ situations and everything else.
You: And of course I'll have yours  :)
we giggled, then Jake signed off his vlog. We all had a mess about and went in the pool, and on the water slide. Afterwards I fell asleep in Ethan's arms on the trampoline. Then in the morning I'm rudely awoken by : a vlog camera in my face, a party popper and Jake, Chance & Anthony screaming, wow I better get used to this...
Ethan: Wow, ok guys it's not what it looks like...
You: Yeh, we went in the pool and didn't have towels so we fell asleep on the trampoline...
Ethan: And didn't want wet blankets so, this!
Chance: Awww, cute!
Anthony: They finish eachothers sentences!
We all laughed and then Ethan told me today he was going home :(
Ethan: I have to go back today, not fair I won't see you for....
Jake: ETHANNNNNN!
Ethan: I was in the middle of speaking but yes Jake?
Jake: YOU'RE STAYING WITH US FOR A MONTH!
You: A WHOLE MONTH?!
Jake: YEP! Ethan your mum is going back to Hawaii for a month for family stuff and asked me to look after you!
Ethan: Cool! I'll FaceTime my mum then.
Ethan face timed his mum and his mum gave him his stuff and he settled in.
You: We're going to have to get used to this stuff, the Ohio stuff ahaha.
Ethan: Me for sure!
Jake: I'm going to set and Erika is coming, Ethan you can take Y/N.
Ethan: Sick! let's gooooooOoooOooOo!
We got to Bizaardvark (I really don't know don't judge meeeee!) and we went up to Jake's room, then they got called to set.
Erika: Jake and Ethan are such good friends it's so cute!
You: I know! Should we do that thing that Jake, Chance & Anthony do?
Erika: Omg yessss!
Both: Wifey goalsssss!
Then they both came back and Jake vlogged a bit and we went back to the team 10 house. We had nothing to do sooo...know the people who live there, we did something crazy!! We made a swing inside the house! By the door, we asked Tristan to come over and as he walked in Me and Ethan swung at him he ran back out! I got to know Tristan a bit and he gave me one of his red merch jumpers! Its so comfy a little big, but still comfy! Thennnnnnnn, we went out for food, I had a Caesar Salad (IDK HELP!) , Ethan had some fries & some of my salad. We came back and I walked in to see Devore from Bizaardvark, I was a bit confused...
Devore: Ethan, can we talk
Ethan: Um? Sure?

Ethan's POV

Devore asked me to chat so we are in Y/N's room...
Devore: Ethan, over the past few... idk since when but I have feelings for you :)
WHAT, NO?
Ethan: Devore! You know I used to like you but you never liked me back! Now I got a girlfriend and I'm more popular, you like me, no way!
I attempted to leave but she pulled me back, Y/N heard me reach to door handle and slightly scratch the door, then Devore pulled me closer by my shirt, she kissed me... at this moment Y/N walked in, I tried to pull away...
Y/N: WHAT? DEVORE YOU... YOU... UGH GET OUT MY ROOM, INFACT GET OUT THIS HOUSE!
Ethan: I didn't...
I began.
Y/N : I don't wanna talk right now...
She had tears in her eyes...
Y/N: Talk soon...
She broke into tears.