zero point eight *

"babe?"

"yes yuri?"

"who's choi mina?"

jimin looked up from his phone and looked at his girlfriend.

"who?" he asks sitting up and setting his phone down. "she's always commenting on your posts. and her comments make her seem like she knew you," yuri sat down next to jimin and looked down, "did you ever know her?"

"no," he showed a small grin and took one of yuri's hands into his, "i never really knew her. she was this girl that went to my school but that's it. so you don't need to worry babe."

he placed a soft kiss on her forehead as they both lied back onto the bed and snuggled close together.

once jimin started to hear yuri's soft snores, he took a big sigh and ran a hand through his hair with his free hand. memories of mina gushed back into his mind as he slowly closed his eyes.

FLASHBACK >

"jimbooooooo!" mina yelled out to jimin as she slid down the slide at the playground. he was at the bottom of the slide, ready to catch her.

jimin rolled his eyes hearing that nickname, considering he hated it, but still smiled because mina's voice was the one that said it.

mina reached the bottom and quickly stood up before her butt would slam onto the ground. she lost balance for a second and tripped, but of course landing in jimin's arms.

"thank you for catching me jimbo" she smiled brightly at the boy as he smiled back. "anytime minor" he smirked slightly.

"you know just because im younger doesn't mean you have to call me a minor." mina rolled her eyes and laughed as she stood up straight.

"and you don't have to call me jimbo but you still do it anyway." he winked at her as chuckles both escaped their mouths.

jimin took mina's hands into his and they walked through the park as the sun slowly started to go down.

moments like these made jimin think how lucky he was to have someone like mina in his life.