Roomates

"I'm going to be fine" I tell my best friend. The following day. We found a flat that was still open.
The only bad thing is that I have to share.

Ugh I can't believe I have to share room with some weird random weirdo.....but...it might be a hot prince charming ....

Gwen had helped me carry your stuff to the front of my room which was the on the top floor.
"Well I'll be going...remember if you don't like it here you can always stay with I and Fred we will be more than happy to have you" She smiles warmly. "Don't worry I'll be fine.. I'll text you if anything comes up"
"Okay good luck" she says winking at me and heads back down stairs.
I stare at the door and noticed a writing with says:

   Welcome to the cat house and I'm the king of cats c0artar-lord

Yup definitely a weirdo...

I sign

   I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Almost immediately a young guy opens the door. He is was golden brown in completion,he had lovely brown eyes which sparkled in excitement had lovely dark hair. He looked like one of thoes hot black models. He was a nice warm welcoming smile. He was a bit taller that me soo i looked kinda short.
"Hmm...hi" he mumurs looking at me. I blush and turn my face to look at the writing on the wall once more. "Cartar-lord " I say under your breath while folding my arms.
  He laughs nervously "It was here before I got here I guess some weirdo used yo stay here. I've really been too lazy to take care of that"
I smile turn back to him face
He scratches the back of this neck then stretches his hands towards you.
"Hi I'm Draven" he smiles
You shake his hand and reply "Clair ".
   We both stare at each other silence then he says "shall I help you in?"
"Nah, I'm good " I say struggling to drag stuff in.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□■■□■■■■■■■■

  After I'm done with un packing my clothes and redecorating  my room I slide into your bed out of fatigue.

"Buzz" goes ma  phone
I roll over to see who messaged you. It was my best friend

G: hey clair what's up :p
G:: so how is it do you like it there
Me:Yh my roomier is so nice plus he's hot
G: O I wanna seeee I wanna seeee send me picture
ME: no it will be weird can't u come over
G:no pllllllease :'< :'<:'<:'<:'<
ME: okay okay fine.

  I stand up from the  bed reluctantly and head to the living room. I head to the living room only to find Draven shirtless on the couch asleep.

  Woah, I'm not staring or anything but boy this guy's got abs from heaven. I can count soc or so. I should probably snap before he wakes up so I can get a chance to admire them myself.
     With that you quickly snap him.
"So now I'm so hot your secretly taking pics of me" he say with his eyes still closed.

I freeze in a panic
Oh shit I'm screwed

"Noo...I mean yes..I..um ..whatever a friend asked me to send a picture of. . ..the...couch. she asked for a picture of the couch" "he laughs "could you come here for a second?"

"Ummm okay" I say heading to his front. He opens his eyes and stands up then smiles.

"You act like a child"
"Hu-"
"It's cute"
He says rubbishing my hair "good night" he says walking of to his room. You stand there is silence then say "I'm 22!!!"
"Your maturity is four"
I smile as he heads to his room.

   Wait...what did he just say about me!!!! Draveeen!!!