Chapter 1

Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
H/l- hair length
H/c- hair color
E/c- eye color
A/n- authors note

(A/n I'm sorry in advance for any spelling errors I make, also all the pictures I use... absolutely none of them are mine as well as the vids (because I have no talent). All slanted words like -> this are sounds or thoughts. Without further ado let's begin this train wreck).

( the morning your pov)

Bring Bring, I cover my head in an attempt to drown out that obnoxious noise, though this method proves futile. The loud noise repeats and I decide it's time to finally get up, as I sit up the noise comes back again "Ok ok I'm up geez" I say as I walk up to my closet, I sift through my closet and finally come across my outfit of the day. I throw on my uniform and make my way to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Then it's time to hop downstairs, grab my bag, and walk out. "This morning went by so fast" I say while putting on my headphones. You click the shuffle play on your playlist and 'How To Be A Heartbreaker' begins to play:

Narrators POV:
You hum along and nod your head until the gates of Phoenix Drop High come into view. You walk through the gates to see a girl with raven black hair and amber eyes. You start towards her and introduce yourself "Hey, my name's y/n, I'm new here and decided to introduce myself." The girl faces you and says "Hey, I'm aphmau, my friends call me aph though. It's a pleasure to meet you" Aph says with a charming smile. Just then a guy with light brown hair and blue eyes walks up and stand next to Aph ."Heya Aph, who's this beautiful lady you got here hmm~" he says. You look towards him and flash him a smile. He looks confused at your reaction. You realized he was expecting the flirtatious comment to fluster you (FOOLISH MORTAL BWAHAHA jkjk lmao). Before Aph can answer, you fire back 'Hiya handsome, my name's y/n, but you can call me yours any day~." His face turns beat red but recovers quickly and his flustered face quickly changes to a grin. Aph steps in and sighs saying "y/n this is Laurence and Laurence you've already know her name." You hear the bell ring and realize it's time to go into this hellscape of hot guys and trigonometry. You hurriedly kiss Laurence on the cheek and wave goodbye to your newly made friends. You dash to the door and get in just in time to speed walk to your first period... then realize you don't know where anything is. He's so cute oh my lord, before you have a chance to continue your inner fangirl over Laurence a tap on the shoulder snaps you out of your daze. You were getting ready to end this mans whole career when you realize he's hot. Oh yay another addition to my harem, you blurt out "Hi y/n my name's, wait know I meant-". he looks at you for second before cutting you off, "What's cookin' good lookin?, I haven't seen you around here before, I'm dante, your future boyfriend". Hmm, guess I'll flirt back. "Nothing much baby and if you really think you can hold me down call me and we can test that theory." you say and wink whilst handing him a piece of paper with your number on it. You start to walk away but turn back just in earshot of Dante and say,"Oh yea and you know Laurence? The hot one with the piercing blue eyes? Don't forget to slide my number his way." You continue to walk away and realize you forgot to ask him for directions, shit, curse my need to flirt. You turn a corner in hopes of stumbling across your classroom and see someone you never thought you would see again.

(Awh yes, a cliffhanger, I am truly evil. Who do you think she sees?. I'll give you a hint, he's actually goes to Phoenix drop high and isn't an oc and he may or may not be a wolf who likes potatoes. Well you'll just have to wait and see, or just scroll to the next chapter lmao.)