Chapter 30

CHAPTER 30 ALREADY TF😨
ROBYNS POV
Tomorrow was the first day of ovofest. Which i will be attending. Im not nervous but this is my first time performing there so i don't know what to expect. I was currently on a plane on the way to Toronto. There were 3 more hours till we land and i could stay awake but i needed to sleep since i will arrive at 10 am.
Suddenly i felt someone shaking my arm.
"Whatt?" I said annoyed looking at Mel.
"We are here." She simply said pulling me up. I was really tired and worn out but as soon as i remembered i will see Aubrey now, a faint small smile appeared on my sleepy face.
I got up and wore something else since i was in pyjamas. Which i could totally rock in town. I wore a black hoodie that was Aubrey's and some black fenty by puma slippers with some socks. My hair was down with sunglasses covering my sleepy eyes. And also not to make anyone notice me.

We got out the private jet and my eyes instantly landed on the CN Tower

We got out the private jet and my eyes instantly landed on the CN Tower. I know Canada isn't where i am from, but in all honesty it is my second home. Me and Jen got into the cab as Mel wanted to go out shopping... i expected it to be honest. We arrived at Aubrey's hotel that he was staying at. Thankfully there were no paparazzis or fans waiting there...maybe because no one of the fanbase knew i am going to ovofest. We got to the reception desk and first Jen checked in into her room that she was sharing with Mel. On the other hand, i kept my head down as i put a snapback over my head covering my face.
"Aubrey Drake Graham's room?" I asked as she gave me his room number.
"Room 310" she said as i nodded and got into the elevator. I pressed on number 3 and waited silently. I was too excited ...i see him a lot but i miss him everyday. The elevator doors slid open as i snapped out of my daydream. I walked down the halls while i was counting.
"307...308...309...310!" I said as i knocked on the door. Seconds later chubbs answered the door.
"Hey, come in" he said hugging me whispering. I looked at him confused.
"Aubrey is still asleep. I have to go make sure everything is ready for today. Wake him up and remember that y'all have to be at the place at 3 pm." He said collecting his stuff. We said our goodbyes as i opened aubrey's room door lightly. I stepped in and put my bag on a chair. I took off my glasses and hat also. I looked up to see the most handsome man sleeping calmly as ever. I slipped off my slippers and sat down on the bed looking at him. I rubbed his back up and down and his eyes slowly opened.
"Wake up..." i whispered smiling. He sat up instantly when he saw me. He pulled me onto his lap as i laughed at his crazy ass. Our lips were almost touching as his bare chest was against me. He closed his eyes and leaned in. He kissed me softly biting my bottom lip. He made me feel fireworks even after years of still kissing him. He pulled away and looked at me smiling.
"I missed you" he mumbled as his sexy low morning voice made me shiver and feel something down there.
"You saw me last week." I said laughing. He got up and went to the bathroom while i was looking out the balcony. I felt the bathroom door unlock as he was on his phone. I sat on the bed and relaxed back. I looked at his body with only a towel around his waist. His v-line fully in sight. I got up and pulled the towel away. I got on my knees until he grabbed a pair of boxers and wore them. I looked up at him with pouty eyes.
"If you do this it will end up in YOU being sore all day." He said slipping on some sweatpants. I sighed and sat on the bed scrolling through my phone
He stepped to the bed and sat on the edge of it. He took off my socks and saw how sore my feet were from all the moving and dancing on tour. He rubbed my feet lightly as i felt myself going to sleep.
"No..." he said getting up and sitting me up. I looked at him annoyed as why THE FUCK he woke me up.
"You're going with me to my mama's house." He said looking at the time.
"When?" I asked hoping it was later since all i wanted to do is sleep.
"Now." He said getting up wearing a matching hoodie to his sweatpants.
"What?!" I said panicking. He chuckled lightly while he slipped on some shoes.
"Don't worry. She loves you" he said smiling at me.
"I know" i said fixing my hair in the mirror. He rolled his eyes and sighed.
"You ready?" He asked as i slipped some shoes on. I nodded and followed his steps out the door. We got in the car after making sure there were no people or cameras around. Aubrey guided the driver to the house as i sat back looking at the view.
"You like it here?" He asked me looking out the window to his city.
"Obviously, i heard Toronto has a really cool aquarium" i said smiling at him. His eyes widened and i looked at him confused.
"What?" I asked concerned i said something wrong.
"Nothing...umm you like aquariums though right?" He asked as i felt his face go calm when i said "yes". I shrugged whatever happened right now as the car stopped. We got out the car and Aubrey took my hand and intertwined our fingers. We stepped in front of his mother's house. He rang the bell and i felt someone come up to the door. I gulped and looked at Aubrey. He smiled and winked at me signaling everything will be fine. I have met her a lot of times before but i haven't seen her in a long time. I looked up to see his mom by the door as she greeted aubrey and hugged him. She looked at me and i just smiled.
"Oh hello rob, how are you baby?" she said hugging me as well.
"Good thank you, how are you mrs. graham?" I asked as a wave of relied ran over me when she was happy to see me.
"Call me sandie, sweety" she said getting out he way so we can get in. We got in the living room as she prepared some water, juice and snacks for us. The whole time i was looking at Aubrey who was on his phone. She came back to the room and sat in front of us. I looked down not knowing what to say until she started speaking.
"How have you been? Aubrey always talks about you but i need to make sure." She said as i blushed and looked at Aubrey. I smirked at him and looked back at her.
"What has he been saying?" I asked laughing.
He sat up prepared for what was happening.
"Good things every time. He says he wants you to live in Toronto when yall settle down or whatever kids these days call it" she said drinking water afterwards. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.
"Well since you two have to leave so soon i want to show Robyn something she hasn't seen for a long time." She said getting up going to another room.
"Anything but my baby photos mama! She has seen those too many times here!" Aubrey told his mother as i laughed lightly. And to my surprise she came back with the book of his baby photos.
"Noooo" he said taking it from me. I pushed him and laughed opening the book. The first few pictures was him when he was 3 years old or so.
"Awww look at this one!" I pointed to one of him with his father in the studio. He was 2 years old and he had the curls. From a day old he wanted to be an artist.
"Can i take some of these?" I suggested knowing Aubrey will not agree. He looked at me and shook his head. His mother agreed so why not? I took my favorites and put them in my bag.
We said our goodbyes and got to the car. I put my seat belt on and wanted to ask Aubrey about what his mom said.
"You really want me to live here?" I asked as he started the car. He nodded and stayed silent.
"What if i don't want to?" I asked wanting to break the silence.
"It aint a choice Robyn" she chuckled while i looked out the window. I mean, i really like it here so...why not?
We arrived at the place ovofest will be held. There were some people outside so we went from the back door and got in as quickly as possibly. As soon as we made it to our dressing room i saw a wardrobe which probably had my outfit in it. Aubrey got closer to open it but i stopped him.
"No!" I said locking the wardrobe door.
"I don't want you to see what i will wear" i said leaning onto the wardrobe.
"Although wear this tonight" i said handing him a jacket that matched to my crop top. He chuckled and got out the room.
My makeup and hair artist came in the room and the magic started. I had long brown hair draped on my shoulders with dark makeup. I was feelin myself today. Minutes later i had my clothes laid on the couch. I stripped out my hoodie and put the clothes on. It was a black crop top matching to Aubrey's jacket as i said. Light jean shorts with an orange jacket. Although the best part of this were the heels. I put on some accessories and some sunglasses.