<act I, part 1>

(If you already know about the game, you may skip to the end of the bracketed text. If you would like a brief summary of Ikemen Sengoku, read the bracketed text.)

Welcome to the world of Ikemen Sengoku.

[Ikemen Sengoku was about the main character, a fashion designer who was in Kyoto for her job when suddenly she has whisked away to the Sengoku Period with a man and new friend named Sasuke. She awoke in the burning Honnoji and *accidentally* saved the warlord, Oda Nobunaga from his death and changed fate. Though she doesn't know how to return back to her time, Nobunaga takes a liking to her and she ends up surrounded by handsome warlords.]

I opened my eyes to enlighten myself with the heat of flames surrounding me, and a mighty man with black hair sound asleep.

Where... are we?

I looked over to Aaron, who was quickly trying to adapt to our current surroundings. A man with a broad blade was slowly walking towards an armored man. "Sir, look out!" Aaron yelled. The man with the blade scurried away. I ran over to the sleeping man who was in a peaceful sleep with no awareness of his current surroundings. I shook him roughly. "Sir, we need to get out of here now! We're going to die here if we stay here any longer!" I yelled. His eyes fluttered open, and his mouth was agape. "Who are you..?" He asked me.

"No time for introductions sir, we need to get you out of here!" Aaron yelled, and I nodded in reply. "Let's go!" I spoke, holding my hand out. His strong hand grabbed my small one, and we escaped the burning building.

Once we were out, amazingly, I looked to see a building or temple of some sort engulfed in a roar of flames. "So you both are telling me a man was trying to kill me off in my sleep? What a bold move, but foolish." He scoffed with a small snicker following. "I don't know if the monks snuck you both in there for fun, but you saved me." He said. I looked him, up and down. I felt Aaron elbow me in the hip. "Maria, who the hell is this dude?" He whispered in pure confusion. "I don't know..." I whispered back. "You do not know who I am? Surely you do." The man said, as he supposedly overheard our conversation. "No, we really don't know who you are sir." I mumbled.

"So you're telling me you saved me without knowing who I am? I shall tell you my name then. I am the man who will rule all under-" "Actually, there's no need sir." I interrupted. I don't think me OR Aaron would want to know what he had to say. "What? Inquisitive you both are. I've never heard anyone speak to me as brazen as you have, woman." He let out a laugh that echoed throughout the night.

"I am Lord of Azuchi Castle, Daimyo of Owari, Nobunaga Oda."

Aaron and I looked at each other, both of our mouths agape

Aaron and I looked at each other, both of our mouths agape. NOBUNAGA ODA?!!? He just said his name was Nobunaga Oda! We learned about him in high school! I tried to think back to what I had learned a few years ago. In the year 1582, betrayed by Mitsuhide Akechi, Nobunaga committed suicide amidst the fiery wreckage of Honno-ji.