What no one knows

Ria
I pulled up at the shop to go pick up Artist. I spoke to the clients and hugged Queen and then went to Legacy.

"Ria why you always look so good?"

"Thank you and I don't know. I guess from all my kids"

My eyes lit up when I saw Legacy cutting Artist hair

My eyes lit up when I saw Legacy cutting Artist hair. He was cutting his hair to perfection and making him look more like his dad. Landen ran from the side of me and ran to his dad.

"Old man I want the same haircut like you" and he got on the chair and kissed his little brother on his forehead.

I took a picture of them

"Baby mama, where you going or coming from looking like this"

"Man I look like my regular self. Let me be. How was my baby today?"

"Good just like his mother"

"Legacy I'm about two seconds from slapping you"

"I'm just saying you know the kids are always good. Well atleast these three are idk about our other ones. But seriously where you going"

"I'm going out on a date"

"Oh since your husband back you going out on a date with him?"

"Didn't even know that Cor was around but no I'm going out on a date."

"Now you know you ain't ever got to lie to me baby girl"

"Legacy I'm not Queen. I will kill you and make it seem like an accident. But let me take Artist to his father since he around. Don't forget Lelia is staying with Rain tonight and Chanel is taking the boys so drop Landen off to her house. Or if you get to Rain house in enough time and Chanel is still there she can just take Landen from you then."

"Got it your majesty"

"Your daughter name is majesty not mine"

I picked up artist and kissed Landen and then gave Legacy a kiss on his forehead.

"Aye women tell Ace to stop leaving Korey and make sure Cor talks to him"

I nodded my head and walked out with Artist.
I put him in his seat and buckled him up and drove to his dad house.

For all of ya wondering I still never slept with Legacy we had Lelia from injection and did the same with Landen. I actually slept with Cor to make Artist and now I'm done. I have Korian (Ace), Arielle, Julina, Koria, Korai, Korey, Lelia, Landen and Artist at 1 and a half.

By the time I made it to Cor house Artist was sleeping. I got him out and made my way to the door and let myself in. I found Cor in the kitchen getting fed lunch by his assistant.

"This is cute and professional"

I heard her suck her teeth and I counted to 10.

"Aye don't start nothing and you can leave. Don't call me I'll hit you up"

Cor got up and grabbed Artist from me as his assistant made her way out.

"Wife were you going like this? I know you ain't come to see me dressed like this?"

"Glad you are still smart but aren't loyal. Anyways we need to talk parenting and divorce"

"Ria I told you already the divorce is off the table. But what about the kids?"

"Why does Ace keep leaving Korey. Why does he need to speak to you?"

"Ace head isn't where it's supposed to be at and I'll talk to him. It's between a father and a son"

"I just asked so you better tell me"

Cor ignores me and goes and lays Artist down in his room and I follow them.

"So seriously who you about to see?"

"A date and I'm really going to need for you to sign those papers"

"Ria you aren't going on a date and we aren't getting a divorce. There is no need to we been married for like 20 years we just had a baby. You aren't going no where and I know where home is. So what's the problem?"

"The problem is that you don't respect our marriage. You are unprofessional and never around. Legacy is taking care of our family. We knew what we signed up for from day 1 so what's the problem. I'm not happy and neither are you if you can't seem to find everything in me"

"Ria chill neither one of us is going anywhere."

"Nope you are wrong because I am. I'm not about to keep  doing this. Every time i come over it's someone new. It hurts to know that the person you used to be in love with is over here flirting and probably sleeping with these younger chick. I know I can have anyone I want. Yes I have 9 beautiful children but I also have letters behind my name, multimillion dollar businesses, wealth, my health, a supportive coparenting parent and then there is just you. The person at some point in life I wanted to spend my forever with and now I can't because you are constantly hurting me"

"Here you go. You abused me and stay curving me. I really did used to want you but you didn't want me. You act like I'm out here sleeping with them. They make time for me unlike you. Then when I try to be lovely to you you be pushing me away. Yes we both are hurt and I still want to spend my forever with you but on my own terms. Well we not divorcing unless you about to marry Legacy which I know you aren't. So sucks to be you. So go be a good wife and continue to take care of my home and I'll be there when I feel like it."

I looked at Cor and pushed back the tears I held.

"When did you turn into this monster"

"I'm not but I need your help in fixing this problem that you help created so let's go into my room"

"You are disgusting and I'm over this and you. If it's not about the kids we have nothing to talk about. I hope our daughters never meet men like you"

"&I hope our sons never meet women like you either. So now we are even"

I turned around and walked out. I got in the car and drove away as fast I could and then pulled over and broke down. I couldn't believe that we actually said those things to one other. I turned my head when I heard knocking on the door I followed down the window for the officer

"Is everything ok"

I wiped my eyes and turned the car off

"Yes I just got into it with my estranged husband"

"Sorry to hear that but you were going over the speed limit like 40 and I flashed you a while ago and then you pulled over"

I handed him my license and registration. Didn't feel like I needed to say anything.
He gave it back to me and gave me some tissues and went on his way.

I cleaned my face and looked at my phone I received a text from Cor
Guess I'm still a great reason to cry over