chapter 4:today is the day

AUTHERS EDIT ON 3/10/2024: THIS CHAPTER IS HAS EDITED TO FIX GRAMMER AND SO THE STORY MAKE MORE SENSE.

Readers pov: 

I killed her, you thought while walked back home. 

You killed the police officers wife and burned there house down. But not before searching the place for more weapons. People said that they had a lot of guns hidden around the house. You search the place and the only thing you could find were a pair of twin pistols with some bullets. A little souvenir.

When you got home you were tired, you went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, you took every thing off and got in the shower. Some minutes into the shower you started to reflect on your actions, you didn't recognize yourself anymore. You looked at your hands.

Y/n: What have i done? 

Y/n: He deserved it. She knew to much. I had to... she was gonna point in my direction has soon has she found out he was dead.

You tried to find good excuses for your actions to make you relax.  But deep down you knew that there were no good excuses for your actions. It doesn't matter if they deserved it or not it was still wrong. But... it some how felt good at the same time, like if i weight was lifted form your shoulders.

Y/n: What is wrong with me?

You whispered.

You just stood in the shower in silence, the only sound was the water hitting your body and floor. You stayed in there for what seemed like hours trying to enjoy the warmth of the water. After you had finished your shower, you get into your pajamas and got into bed. You were so tired you fell asleep quickly.

Time skip to next morning:

You got up by the sound of your annoying alarm clock, it took you a bit longer then usual to get up because you felt like you got hit with a frying pan in the face. You slowly got up form your bed and walked up to your desk where you have a hand mirror. You took the mirror and looked at your face, your nose was red and a little swollen as well as part of your under eye closes to your nose. You lightly touch your nose to check if its broken, by what you could tell it was ok. You place you mirror back on the desk and walk into the bathroom to get ready. You brushed your teeth, washed your face and did your hair into your everyday hair style. You walked out of the bathroom and you stood in front of your closet and you looked at your work uniforms.

Y/n: i could call in sick...No, then it would be suspicious.   

Y/n: What excuse can i say to explain why my face look like this.

You thought to yourself while you put on your uniform. You put on your shoes and you grad your bag and you walk passed your laundry. You walked back and went inside to check if the clothes form last night were dry and they were. You decided to take the clothes to work so you could modify them a little bit. You were planning on using the twin gun soon and you needed to find a way to hide them under your clothes. You stuffed them into your bag and continued making your way out of the house and to your work. 

You were walking down the side walk and you notice strangers looking at you, you guessed it was because of you face. You continued walking until you arrived to your work place. The owner of the shop a petite old lady call Rosemary sees you walk in and give you  a good morning but take a second glance at you.

Rosemary: oh dear Y/n what happened to you?!

Rosemary made her way to where you stood. You told her the first thing that came to mind.

Y/n: im fine, i got robbed on my way home yesterday.

Rosemary: oh dear why didn't you called me or Rick?