Epilogue

~••~

After a month of their marriage Hyo felt a bit dizzy one day while she was getting ready for her job. She was going downstairs until everything started spinning, she was about to fall until Jungkook grabbed her waist before she fell.

"Jagi are you ok?" He said worriedly. She bit her lip as she tried gaining her balance.

"Yeobo i think I'm sick. Everything is spinning and I feel like vomiting." She grab hold of Jungkook's shirt as she cannot gain her balance. He carried her to their room and set her down gently.

"Hey. I have some lessons that are paying really good money today. If you want I can stay with you and I can skip this day of work." His gentle voice calmed her down a bit more as she's really confused and doesn't understand what's happening.

"No. Go to work. Besides I can call one of our friends that have the day off today. Doesn't Hobi have a long break from his dancing performance?" She asked while grabbing her head tightly as it started to hurt.

"Yes he does. I'll call him. I'll bring you something pills as well." He stood up and grabbed his phone.

"Hoseok? Yeah. I'm good. Can you come over and take care of my Jagi? She's feeling sick and I don't want to leave her alone..you can?! Great! Thank you! The door will be open. Yes of course! Thanks once more. Bye!" He hung up and brought a tea instead of pills knowing that pills are bad for the body system. They only take them when it's an emergency.

"Jagiya I prepared you a tea. Drink the whole thing. I'll be going now. Hoseok is in his way." He gave a peck on her forehead, she closed her eyes feeling the warm sensation of his soft lips.

"Thank you! Bye yeobo. Have a nice day." Hyo said before seeing his loved one leaving. Sooner Hoseok came. 

"Hey! How are you feeling now?" Hoseok came and brought a hand to her forehead checking her temperature.

"Hmm I don't know. I feel the same." She sat down properly.

"Well I'm here to make you feel better and to give you company. In the mean while, we should do something fun!" His bright smile gave warmth and light to her. They watched movies and Hoseok insisted on playing board games and some video games. Later on they both fell asleep. Her head was resting on his shoulder.

"Jagiya~ I'm home." Jungkook sang. He saw them both asleep. He smiled while waking up Hoseok.

"Huh? I'm your hope." He said while his eyes were barely opening and he was half asleep.

"Haha. You can stay here if you want. There is a guest room upstairs. You can sleep there." He gave him a smile. Hoseok simply nodded as he is still half awake and stumbled his way to the room and dropped himself on the comfortable bed. He carried Hyo to their room and placed her softly, her lips were slightly parted away and her hair was messy.

"Sweet seems jagiya." Jungkook planted a warm kiss, he noticed that she smiled after the soft touch.

After a while, they noticed that her symptoms were the same and she was vomiting more often. At this rate they decided that Hyo should go and see the doctor. They were worried, Jungkook was impatient with her for taking her to the doctor, but she finally agreed.

"Well I'm back with your results." The doctor came in with a worried face.

"What is it?" Hyo bit her lip as Jungkook grabbed her shoulders.

"Mrs. Jeon, your pregnant!" He gave the wonderful news. The couple looked at each other with shocked faces.

"Your actually 2 months pregnant." The doctor smiled.

"We're parents Jungkook!! We're finally parents." She said to him while he is still in shock.

"Hyo! I'm the most happy husband in the world." He lifted her in the air.

"Congratulations!" The older man said.

"Thank you."

They were in the way to their house, their smiles never faded. The car ride was silent, but they didn't need to exchange words to say how they feel.

"You're the best thing that could've happened to me." Jungkook said whilst there were in front of the house.

"And your mine." She grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought him close to her as she clashed her soft lips to his.

"Let's keep the the gender of the baby secret." Jungkook agreed at her comment. They've been happy with the need that Jungkook was over protective of her always.

"Sweetie it's been months. I can go to the store alone." She whined.

"No! Something can happen to you and the baby!" He said for the 5th time.

"Aish! You very no fun!" Hyo said in English while they both chuckled. Suddenly, she felt a big pain in her stomach.

"Jagi?!" He said while holding her.

"Yeobo! I'm bleeding! Take me to the hospital fast!" She said through gritted teeth as she can't bare the pain. He carried her to the car and driving fast to the nearest hospital.

"A doctor! Help! My jagi is giving birth!" He screamed bringing the nurses attention. They hurriedly brought her to the bed.

"Yeobo! Don't leave me alone!" She yelled.

"I'll never babe. I'm here next to you." They hold hands while she was giving birth.

"Oh for further notice. You'll be giving birth to twins.." the doctor said.

"What?? Why didn't you tell me?!" Hyo said angrily while breathing hard. Jungkook was nervous as he was watching her being in pain but he was happy because he was going to have a bigger family.

"You guys wanted to keep the baby's gender a secret." He defended.

"Yeah! But not how many!" She yelled. After some pain and pushes, she gave birth to a beautiful girl and boy.

"Aww my precious babies! All of them." She panted. They had smiles while watching their babies.

"My family is complete. I love all of you. Welcome to the world Ms. Hope and my Jr.Jungkook." He caressed them. Both of them thought while looking in their eyes;

Wow. The most beautiful moment in life. My family. I love you so much! I can't ask for nothing else. You are my life.

Wow! It's an ending!! I can't believe I've finished this book!!! Thank you for so much support! I'll have an a/n note next then boom! No more updates!