chapter16 "truth,dares,bottles"

Umas POV:
   Gil suggested that we play truth or dare and it sounds fun so we all agree to do it  "So whos up first?" Mal says in her original voice "Actually I have a better ides....." Evie says while standing up and smiling "what do you have in mind....." Carlose says nervously "let's...play....SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Evie says in exitment I just laugh nervously and harry smiles "eh I think I'll pass mate" harry says "but harry...think about it....what if it lands on uma and you spin" jay says I just blush "ugh fine mate!" Harry says while blushing and we all laugh and harry just act like a baby so Evie crabs a sods bottle and walks around all of us slowly as she fidgits with the bottle and has a slim smirk "so....who...will..be going... First" Evie says stopping were I'm at everyone looks at me and laughs and heath looks exited expecting it will land on him "oh..uh no no no its cool" I say shaking my hands to push the bottle away from me "Do it,do it,do it,do it!!!" Everyone cheers okay fine!!! So we all sit on the floor and I spin the bottle and it suprisling lands on harry "harry blushes with a big smile and heaths smile turns quickly into a frown "do bit uma do it!!!" Evie says in a happy voice "oh god I can't look mal says In a nervous tone "yes finally!" Gil says in a happy releifed tone harry  puts up my him to look at him and I close my eyes andbpur lips touch "awww so cute!" Lonnie and jay say in happiness "thats horrid!" Heath says but we just ignore it he puts his hand on my waist and his hook on my butt they gasp and as I'm about to continue to put my hand in Harry's hair "okay okay okay thats enough now!" Evie says in a nervous laugh and me and harry blush as we are out of breath "okay uma pick who's turn it should be and I turn to look and "Gil!!" "Yay" when he spun the bottle it landed on him self and he kisses his own hand and I face palm my own head and the boys are laughing and so are Lonnie and, mal Evie looks suprised "Okay my turn!!!" heath says in a exited yet positive evil voice "oh...boy...."_ I say to myself quietly right when the bottle lands on my no stop bit and everyone looks at me "HEY!" heath says crossing his arms in a dramatic manner I decided to try to change the subject I look at harry and smile and he looks in confusion " let's play....uh.... Truth or...." Right before k can finish my sentence harry stands up and yells "Dare!!!Dare!!!" He says stand in up quickly and puts his hook arm around my shoulder, I whisper to him "what...are you doing....." I say while still smiling harry roles his eyes "I noticed that you were having trouble trying to come up with an word...." He says whispering also I feel disrespected *uh..pfft!* I say in a dramatic manner "me?...haveing trouble..*pfft*Mm never ever gonna happen I say with attitude shaking his arm of my shoulder "bite you tounge ass hole!" I say while rolling my eyes because i hate being wrong!

3 mins later into the game
Evies Pov:
"So who's going first?" I say I see heath stand up "Me I want to go first Me!!!!"and scince he was the only one standing I pick heath I role my eyes "go ahead....Heath"             i begin to think do something to say and I look at uma and she's dozing off and I cough and uma looks at me and I smirk as she begins to signal hand motions telling me to stop! And No! I say bit anyone "so....heath truth or dare?" I ask heath in unamussment "uh...truth I guess" he says slowly I look at uma and she rolls her eyes oh well a girls gotta figure out "is there anyone in this room you like and if so describe 10 words about them!" "Nice one" Gil says while winking at me "thanks babe" I kiss his cheek and he smiles, heath stand up and gets a chair "okay so y'all really want to know?" Heath says and I say quitely to myself "ooh...this is gonna be good"

Heaths POV:
  "So you guys really want to know?" I say smirking and laughing " I look at everyone and harry roles his eyes and I look at uma and she glares at me "the person who I like is......." I begin to says as everyone looks at me "uma!" I say while smiling and crossincontinued "everyone gasp" and harry looks furious but I just laugh I look at uma that is just having no expression "and the 10 words I'd describe for you babes is 'amazing ,sexy,hot,talent sassy, adittude, rude,mean, unepriciated,  and beyond! I say as I pretend to be depressed "cut the act heath" uma says in a annoyed tone "oh wait but isn't it my turn to do a truth or dare...?" I say while smirking at her and she turns frightened "uma truth or dare?" I ask uma "DARE!" She says in a annoyed to be voice "okay uma....... I dare you to

To be continued

I known it was short but I wanted you guys to feel the agony and pain I n what the dare is

Hang: the dare is really dirty......😉😷😥😭😅