Chapter Seven

A nude Broderick sat at the piano, tickling the ivories as he played a love tune much to the delight of the four naked young ladies, two white, one black and the other Oriental, sprawled seductively at his feet on the carpeted floor, taking in his melodious piece that he was conducting from scratch. He usually played music straight from his conscience, never writing anything down and keeping every orchestrated piece stored in his beautiful mind.

I watched him as he played, sitting in one of the comfortable chairs dressed in a simple robe, a glass of wine in one hand. Our servant Danny was preoccupied with the head of a dazzling damsel placed between his thighs, orally satisfying him. He was beside himself, much to my delight, as this was the first time he had ever enjoyed the pleasure of a female. No doubt he seeing my beloved Broderick in all his bare glory kept him erect, yet it was enough to captivate the young girl and she wasted no time in making him writhe in pleasure, his eyes all the while fastened on Broderick. Whatever helped the young man.

I myself was aroused yet buying my time, thoroughly absorbed in the titilating pornographic scene before me. Whichever struck my fancy in the heat of the moment would be the first thing I'd go for. Danny's display of pleasure excited me honestly, to which I entered his mind vying for his attention. He cast his eyes toward me.

'Take her,' I ordered him telepathically.

He turned his attention toward her, removing his member from her mouth and laying her on her back, mounting her. He commenced to slowly slip in and out of her wetness, her small cries of delight captivating him immensely. They kissed passionately, reveling in one another's desire. His well-accentuated buttocks tightened with every thrust he gave her, causing the lass to emit moans of ecstacy and pulling at his blonde locks. It wouldn't be long before he ejaculated and she'd come, too.

One of the young females near Broderick rose to her feet and stood behind him, moving her hands soothingly over his shoulders and over his packed biceps, kneading his taunt muscles and flicking each nipple. He stopped playing and grabbed her, placing her spread-eagled on the piano keyboard and entering her, hands grasping her hips as he literally pounded into her rythmically much to her pleasure. She thrashed her head about deliriously and screamed as she lost herself in the wild love-making, her hands pawing at Broderick's cranium. His eyes shone in the fury of a wild animal as he worked his way toward climax, his desire for release immense.

That was my cue.

As Broderick cried out as he orgasmed, I immediately went for the two females, sensing their loss at their needs not fulfilled by the handsome ebony gentleman. Dropping my robe, the two young ladies eyed me sexily, considering my slim muscled physique and my enlarged member as ripe for the taking. I heard Danny's shout of exhilaration as he and his concubine released, and I smiled...

... then tensed up.

As did Broderick.

Something was wrong.

"Danny, take all of them to the basement," I sternly ordered. "Now!"

"Come on." Danny, still out of breath, quickly led our confused guests out of the room. "We have to hurry."

As soon as they left, Broderick and myself bore fangs and readied ourselves for the fight we knew was coming.

It was when we heard the crash and the screams of the girls that we sprinted maddeningly with vampiric speed out into the hallway and down the spiraling staircase to find Danny's body in the grips of two rogues as they feasted on him. The girls were cowered and hugging one another protectively as they were fenced in by three other rogues.

Broderick's ear-defeaning roar tore through my own being. He was more than ready for a fight. The ongoing pent-up sexual urges drove him on, and he eyed the rogues through murderous eyes as his battle cry caught their attention.

They hissed and growled in our direction, the girls forgotten and the two who seized Danny's near lifeless form dropped the young man to the floor.

I lunged with lightning speed over to the ones who attacked Danny, easily snapping the neck and removing the head of the first one I caught. His partner fastened himself to my back, attempting to tear into my neck with bared fangs. His pungent breath was sweltering on my skin but I wasted no time in reaching behind and grabbing his own neck, slouching down to pull him off of me and throwing him to the floor, savagely twisting his torso out of place so that he was unable to move.

Broderick had one rouge out of commission and sprang at the other two. He previously used his powers to cause the terrified girls to collapse in a drowsy state and telepathically shove their slumbering forms into an adjacent room and close the door and bolting it securely. He handled the two remaining creatures with no problem, ripping open the one's abdomen with enough force to cause all of the insides to splatter outward in a grisly waterfall against the far wall and ripping the arm off of the remaining one, then using it to bludgeon the injured vampire on the head, snapping the bones of the forearm with two sharp whacks. Broderick then seized the creature by the chest and ripped it in two, the lungs sliding out of the chest cavity and the still pumping heart falling into Broderick's palm, which he then crushed with one squeeze. The rogue thrashed a few times then lay still.

I grabbed the rogue with the twisted torso and turned his face toward me. His arrogant smile angered me even more.

"Who sent you?" I hissed. "Who sent you?!"

Broderick joined us. He seized the rogue's neck from the back and twisted, causing the monster to bark out in pain.

"Was it Nesdal?" he spat. "WAS IT?!!"

The rogue laughed in spite of his pain and glared at Broderick. "He's coming for you," he replied gleefully. "And he's gonna kill you." He sneered at me with as much hate as his eyes could manage. "He really wants to send you to hell."

"He'll try," I laughed before breaking his neck.

"Danny." Broderick was the first to reach our fallen servant. The lad labored in his breathing, barely able to move. The bite mark's caused by his attackers were savage and ripped: one to his right bicep, the other to his abdomen. I bit into my wrist and squeezed my skin to force the blood from my wound into his punctured areas, the healing beginning almost immediately; Danny's body had been so weakened.

Broderick cradled the boy's head and bit into his own wrist, wooing Danny to drink. I did the same and soon Danny was hungrily ingesting both of our blood into his being. His strength was quickly returning.

Broderick and I gazed at each other as Danny fed from us, our thoughts conversing. We knew we were in for a fight. We still loved each other. Danny and the girls had to be under our protection as they had been exposed. There was no enmity between us; it was just our lot in life.

"Danny," Broderick breathed, tearing his wrist from the lad's mouth. Danny was drinking way too heavily.

I pulled my wrist away as well, breathing hard as my life force was drained from Danny's over eagerness. Broderick and I held our faithful companion as his body began changing, the fear of his body's senses growing beyond his mortal capacity causing him to panic, and he began writhing and shaking in terror.

"What's happening?" Danny cried. "What did you do to me?!"

"Ssh, Danny," Broderick soothed, kissing him on the cheek. "You almost died. We didn't want to lose you. You would've become one of things and your sanity would've been lost."

"You'll be one with us, Danny," I added, caressing his hair. "Otherwise you'd become one of the vile nosferatu. You'll be among the living. With us."

"My body feels... strange," Danny wheezed, grimacing as his mortal senses continued shutting down and the immortal fluids from our bodies over took his. His hearing was increased, his sense of smell over powering, his eyesight more keen, his entire being heavily tingling with perceptions he was not used to. We understood his fear. His immortality doubled on account of both of our bloodlines coursed and merged along with his. We both became his maker. It was like we birthed a son together.

We stayed with him until the wee hours of the dawn.

©All rights reserved