Requests!

Hello My People! Cyberwolf here! And today I'll like to do some Reader requests(well, more like scenarios)! I have a need to write but I've been having writers block so I decided why not let you guys help me get some inspiration! Of course I have a few rules( not exactly rules, but more like what I will write and what I won't write. )

1. I will not write lemons, maybe limes but not lemons.
2. I will write fluff, Love-Hate, Rivalry, Parent-Child, Sibling bond, and basically any sort of relationship. (I don't see many one-shots that aren't based around 'Romance' so I would like to expand.)
3. I might write gore or grotesque scenarios depending if I'm in a horror mood.
4. I won't take OC requests, i don't want to accidentally mess up and make the OC ooc.
5. Please no fighting in the comments.
6. Please be specific if you want me to write a scenario, give me details so I know what to write!

Make sure to request here if you want me to write a scenario for you and I will most likely reply to you and if needed ask for details so I know what to write for you!

The next chapter of Transformers Parent Scenarios will come out soon, though the Decepticons will need to be spilt into two parts if I want to publish a chapter sooner rather than later. But I'm having some writers block and I thought doing requests would give me inspiration! So I hope you guys enjoy and I hope to see ya there My People!