she takes me away to that special place (genderbent! j.s)

sO THIS IS JUST A TEST TO SEE HOW THIS DOES DON'T HATE ME PLZ IM TRYING THIS WASN'T EASY. sorry if the person who requested this doesn't like it ·,-,·

Your pov
"Hey baby can you get me the power pup?" I yell to my girlfriend, jet star.
"Yeah just -uh- let me get dressed"

I smile down as jet walks in the lounge with a white can of power pup.
"You're the best" I say kissing her nose.
She giggles and kisses my lips.
Before she can pull away, I grip her jaw line softly and break the kiss into passion.
She removes the power pup from my hand and sits it on the small table next to us.

A small heat surges through me as I break the kiss;
"When will the boys be home?" I breath heavily squeezing her right breast. She moans at my hand movements,
"It'll be while" she moans trickling small kisses down my neck.
I let her crawl over me instantaneously gaining heat. She ignores my slight whimpers and kisses down my neck to my pale breasts.

I gasp and shut my eyes in pleasure.
A small ego drenched smirk appears on her face. A voice inside me tells me its time to dominate.

I flip our heated interaction over so I am on top.
"So you wanna be the top huh?" she asks, pulling off her top with a swift motion.
"Just as much as you don't wanna wear a bra" I snicker;
She rolls her colourful orbs at me. I kiss her stomach to the hem of her jeans.
"May I be the friction in you jeans?" I ask rubbing her heated core through the thick fabric.

She nods, pushing forward for a bit more. I pull my hand away and snake down her torn jeans.
She sharply breaths in, which turns into a long moan.

"No panties either? Tisk Tisk Tisk" I scold, nuzzling my head between her thighs. She gasps and presses down a bit.

I roughly tongue her wet core, pulling a moan from her small body. I lick around her clit exploring her;
With that bit, I press a finger into her grinding against her g-spot.
"Oh god! Y/k/n fuck!"

I smirk and keep these actions until I feel a white warm liquid run onto my hands and tongue.
Collecting the flavour, I pull up from her.

She pants and sits up with a lustful look in her eyes.
I lay back, knowing what's to come. She quickly jerks down my shorts, along with my red lace underwear.

"Jet just do it!" I moan, spreading my legs further.
She nods and plugs a finger into my heated, soaking core.
I let out a string of curse words, slightly begging for more.

She licks a stripe up my clit making me moan loudly.
"Oh fuck..."
I feel her smirk against my area and she continues.
Not to long after, I feel myself releasing onto her.

She smiles in satisfaction;
"Oh my fucking god!" I yell gripping her large poof of hair firmly.

She chuckles.
"We've got a yeller!"

Im so sorry if you don't like this I was just testing it.