•Roman

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, and there are only two important things on my mind at the moment, Nikki and Randy.. Randy for an obvious reason.. And Nikki, because I know what she said on Raw and I knew what it meant.. "We save each other." It was a simple sentence but that sentence held meaning to both of us.. I watched from the tv monitor as she walked out, smile on her face.. She warmed up in the ring as Summer Rae, made her entrance.. The match started and Nikki gained the upper hand against Summer quickly.. Summer didn't have a chance against Nikki.. Nikki hit Summer with a forearm, dazing her and placed her on her shoulder.. Nikki got ready for her finisher, when Orton's music played.. Nikki dropped Summer and watched as Randy walked down the ramp.. I quickly walked out, rushing before Randy could do anything.. When my music hit, Randy looked up the ramp.. Nikki was in the corner, dazed.. I climbed into the ring and Randy started hammering blows but I got an upper hand and sent him to the outside.. I watched as he and Summer limped up the ramp.. I turned around and saw Nikki staring at me. She gave me a slight smile before rolling out of the ring her eyes still on mine.. I watched as she turned around and disappeared backstage..

 I watched as she turned around and disappeared backstage