Part 1

The tires screeched as we pulled up to a peachy colored house. The one next door was sea green with the garage door open, a boy my age was working out in the garage. Beads of sweat were dripping down his face as he pulled up on the bar, but it almost look effortless. As I was staring he turned around to look at me I turned a bright shade of pink. He chuckled and all I wanted to do was slam my face into a wall. Great the guy next-door already knows I'm a dork

But that didn't matter I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with anymore guys just becaus i'd probably have to move again before anything even happened

But that didn't matter I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with anymore guys just becaus i'd probably have to move again before anything even happened. So I turned around and marched up to look around the house I ran upstairs to find a bedroom connected to a bathroom which was perfect for me so I screamed "DIBBBSSS" i know it sounds weird coming from a 17 year old to be screaming dibs, but that's just how my family worked if you call dibs it's yours. If it was the last piece of food on earth and you called dibs you'd probably get it all for yourself. Unless my 2 little brothers tackled you for it. Ones 11 and the others 14 but there like best friends, they do everything together including terrorizing me. Litterly it's there favorite sport, besides tackle football.

I start lugging my boxes upstairs when i hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" i shout as i start to run down the stairs, the cute boys staring at me with bright pink cheeks and a plate filled with brownies. 

"My mom sent me to give these to you, as you know a welcome gift" he says shyly. 

"Hahah thats so sweet, just like these brownies" oh god im a dork 

Well arn't you cheesy, well anyways i better get going come over if you need help getting around. 

He runs off and dam hes hot. Just like theses brownies. i think as i take a bite.