CHAPTER ONE

H I D D E N

Solange walked through the halls as she watched her sister talk to her peers.They met eye.But she tore her eyes away from her sister's.
As she walked to her classroom.Holding her binder tightly.She rolled her eyes seeing August having some girl pinned up against the wall making the girl blush.

She walked through the doorway of her classroom just as the bell rang.Making everyone rush into the classroom.She smiled as she seen her friend Alicia and Imani walk in.

She squinted her eyebrows in confusion seeing Imani with a angered look.As Alicia looked equally pissed off.She raised an eyebrow as they took a seat by her.
"What happened?"Solange asked.

Ignoring the already rowdy students in the classroom.You know how you have that one teacher who just gives up and just passed the class with Bs for completing word banks in a packet?Yeah that was what they're teacher was like.

So it basically was a free class period."Yoshima left me for Jasmine."Imani said in frusturation as she played with her long black hair.
"Damn guh' I swea'  yall in a competion."Solange said as she pursed her lips together shaking her head.

Jasmine and Imani were notorious for snatching up someone girl."You can't be mad doh' did yuh fo'get bout how ya snatched Naomi from her last week."Alicia said as she crossed her arms shaking her head.

Imani rolled her eyes."Whatever ain no one got time ta hea' all dat."She said waving her off.Solange laughed quietly as she went to scratch her face.

Alicia's eyes widened seeing Solange's bruised knuckles.Alicia took a sarcastic chuckle fed up with how Solange's mother was still treating her."She still hittin. ya I see."Alicia said as she shook her head.

Making Imani now focus as she watched Solange slowly put her hand away in shame.
"Don' worry baby I a' take care of her just give me da time an da place."Imani said seriously.