The Plan Going Underway.

The Next Morning......

Naoya was in the dining room, fiddling with his Varia necklace as he was deep in thought. Hayato soon came in and saw him, he was unsure if he should call out to the whitenette.

Naoya was thinking about his family, he have gotten word from Nono that the plan is now undergoing.

He smiled to himself before the smile disappear.

'Should I tell Dad and the others about me? No, I can't. They......they won't be able to accept it....'

"--ya-san!"

"Naoya-san!"

Naoya snap his head up to look at Hayato.

"Gokudera-kun! What is it?"

"Are--- never mind, come on. We're gonna be late." Hayato wanted to ask Naoya if he was alright but he decided against it.

Both of them soon got their bags before heading to school.

"Naoya-san?" Hayato called out.

Both of them are walking towards Tsuna's house.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright?"

"I am? Why?"

"Since you were weird just now."

"Oh.....it's nothing. I'm......just thinking about my family...."

"You miss them?"

"No, not that.... I was just wondering if I should tell them something that I've been hiding for a while now...." Naoya said while looking on in a distance.

"What is it?"

"It's nothing...... You.....you won't understand even if I did tell you...." Naoya told him with a close-eye smile. Even if he was smiling, Hayato can feel the sadness behind it.

Then Naoya left as he muttered something.

"I don't want to leave them..."

******

Tsuna's Hyper Intuition have been going haywire since yesterday night that he didn't have a good night sleep.

He groan as he stepped out of the house to be greeted by his two friends.

"Juudaime!"

"Yo, Tsuna!"

"Hey..." Was Tsuna's reply as he blink sleepily.

"Juudaime? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just my Hyper Intuition. It's been nagging at the back of my head since yesterday night..."

"Is it an enemy Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked, his eyes turning sharp.

"No, it's not anything dangerous. Just something bad. ---- And where's Naoya-san?" Tsuna asked as he look around.

"He went on ahead, he said he needed to think about something." Hayato answered.

This also cause Tsuna's Hyper Intuition to nag again, warning him that he should save Naoya but since Tsuna was so tired from the lack of sleep, he thought that it was about the bad thing that's going to happen later in school.

******

Tsuna hardly paid attention to Nezu-sensei's class as he buried his head into his arms, his Hyper Intuition kept ringing in his head.

Suddenly the door was slide open.

And Reborn, in disguise as Reboyama-sensei, stepped in.