My bad luna

Hi guys it has been a reallyyyyy long time since I have wrote a book and I decided he why not write a book about wolfs... I really hope that you guys like it.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Jada but everybody basically calls me Jade. I am 5'3 I know I'm short don't hate boo I'm also 16 turning 17 on Saturday and today is Monday so I have exactly 5 days until I'm a age closer to my moms age woo hoo!!! Please Note sacrasm. Well yeah ummm I have caramel brown skin with dark brown eyes that I really don't care about but my friend Abi is in love with them. But yeah so brown eyes with red lips dark brown hair that almost looks black that reaches all the way down to the middle of my back. That's pretty much all of me you know, oh there's a HUGE secret that my family has and y'all can't tell anybody not even your momma. But I'm a werewolf I kno crazy right!

"Jada wake up now" who the heck is that oh wait my momma. ahhhh I don't want to wake up I want to stay sleeping where all the pretty unicorns live I want to stay there!!! I get out of my pink bed and run to my bathroom to get ready for school you see my mom and dad thanks that it is cool to move a girl to another state in the middle of a school year. Not really. So I took a 15 minute shower which is much shorter than my usual cause I was pretty much getting rushed by my mom the whole time but yeah moving on. I got out the shower brushed my teeth lotioned up and went inside my closet to find something to wear, well since we are in California and it was warm I decided to put on a pink pocka dot crop top and light blue shorts with a nice brown sweater cardigan I put my hair in a nice pony tail and added a pink bow. When i was done with my hair I moved on to my make up but only using the basics like mascara and eye liner. When I was done getting ready I grabbed my book bag, pink Toms, and keys and was out to school. Yeah!!!

When I got to school I parked my silver Lexus that I love so much and made my way In to the terrifying building. But it got worse when I actually walked inside everybody literally stopped and stared at me and started to whisper like for real if you have something to say say It to my face don't whisper it to your friend. Even though I was mad I promised my mom that I wouldn't get in a fight the first day of school, and y'all are probably like how in the world are you going to win if you are mad short but hey don't underestimate me I have warrior blood running through my veins. I am also the best warrior in my pack and we are the second most powerful and largest pack in the world how cool is that. But yeah so I made my way to the counselor office to get my schedule and she was so rude. She was like your schedule and all that other stuff try to survive and get out of my office like aren't you supposed to be nice.

When I left the witches office I headed down the hallway to see a group of very very pretty girls by my locker I mean on top of my locker. " um.. Hi" they turned around and looked at me with huge smiles on their faces. " I'm Jazmine but you can call me jaz" said the girl with hazel brown hair that was long but a little shorter than mine " hi" " that's charleze but call her char" she said pointing to a girl with short black hair with bright blue eyes and Lillie who we call lil has blonde hair with hazel brown highlights at the end of her wavy hair. " well hello again it's nice to meet you girls and I'm Jada but you can call me jade it doesn't really matter to me" " okay we are going to be besties for LIFE!!!!" Screamed clar I like her she's bubbly and loud. After I got all my stuff put away we went in to history which we all had together. I took a seat in the back and kinda stared out the window until class was over.

After boring math was lunch which I was diffently happy for I mean I am starving. When I walked in to the cafeteria I almost fainted at how many people were here like how am I supposed to last any longer without food like come on a girl needs her food.

" I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a girl needs her beauty sleep" Dayana my wolf decided to say

" oh shut up you know what I mean and don't act like your not hungry"

with that I ended the link between us two because I already kinda knew what she's going to say so yeah. I get pulled out of my thoughts by my name when I looked for who said I realized that it was clar, char, jaz,and lil calling me to come over and sit with them so I did cause my feet hurt and they had food. We were talking and laughing until the doors of the cafeteria opened and three sexy wolfs walked in but the thing that caught my attention was what my wolf was screaming. But when I was about to ask my wolf about it one of the boys picked me up and pulled me to his chest and growled

" MY MATE"

Oh no.....

____________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading I really hope that you guys enjoyed it

- Dayana :-)