meet my mate

I know it's been long guys but hey I'm back. This is not edited so please bare with me. Enjoy!

Where were you and why is Alpha Ryder here?"

Nevermind I take that back why could't he just shut up for once?

___________________________________________________________________________

" Jada answer your brother right now"

" But mom"

" No buts. Alpha Ryder I am terribly sorry for what ever damage my daughter has made (bring in the tears) I have tried over and over to get her to be the good girl she used to be but it just wont happen." And everybody always wants to ask me how im always dramatic when I learned from the pro " MY MOM".

" Mom I didn't break, steal, or do anything in that nature okay so dont worry."

" Liar!!!!!!!! Alpha Ryder wouldn't be here if you didn't do anything bad" The fact that she screamed all of that out and i have sensitive ears didn't help at all. My dad wlaked up to me and alpha commanded me to tell him what happened. Its not like I wanted to tell him but at the same time I was commanded to so I did.

" Mom, dad, and stupid brother who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut for a living meet my handsome hunk of mate Alpha Ryder!!!" Ryder stood up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and shook my brothers and fathers hand and gave my mother a hug.

" See mom im changing"

"Baby girl I'm sorry I yelled and blamed you for doing something. It's just you are very rebellious and you get in a lot of trouble and I was scared because this is Alpha Ryder your dad's best friends son we don't want any issues with them."

" I get mom I know that I'm bad can't help it '_' "

After earlier events we all sat down and laughed and talked about were wolves and SCHOOL!!! Do you know that no matter how many times you say the word it never gets happier like I still hate it.

" Jada Jada Jade Baby!!!"

" huh"

" are you okay baby"

" yes of course Ryder. Did you know that there's like no possible way to say bubbles mad? It's like bubbles bubbles BUBBLES!!!! BUBBLES!!!" I turn up to see everybody staring at me and then they just burst out laughing.

" Baby (laugh) your ( laugh) so ( laugh) cute" and I probably made a mistake by pouting because it only made him laugh harder.

When everyone else finished laughing the door bell rung. I was getting annoyed because they were laughing at more for a good 5 minutes now and I was refusing to talk to any of them so I just left. Without even looking or asking to see who it was I swung the door open. Big mistake you wouldn't even believe who was standing there.

" Andrew what are you doing here. I thought I told you I didn't want to see ever again."

" Baby I miss you I want you back I love you and I promise you that I changed and worked on me so we can be together and be happy?"

" Andrew I'm glad that you changed but now go out and be good to your mate. I found mine and I'm not leaving him" those obviously weren't the words he wanted to hear because his eyes turned dark black one minute I was standing and the next I'm getting choked with my back to the wall.

" Baby when are you going to learn that I don't want anybody but you. You are mine and no one else's." You know if this was any other moment I wouldn't be scared but the fact that his fangs are out and next to the place on my neck the Ryder my MATE is supposed to mark me is scary. Andrew was getting closer and closer to sun king his teeth in to me but right before he could something distracted him something like my mate growling. Btw I know I shouldn't have been thinking this at this moment but hey his growl is sexy it makes me want to sing a whole bunch of high notes.

"Stay away from my mate"

" She's mine" wrong answer Andrew you know I was hoping that Andrew would think for once but hey maybe he forgot that Ryder has the biggest and most scariest pack in the world.yes we're second but not 1st like he's also the scariest alpha alive. The only reason why I'm alive right now is because I'm his mate because if I wasn't with all the smart talking I have giving him woo child lets just say the would be no more Jada Hazel Brown.

"Jada move there fighting"

There's two things running through my mind right now. 1. How did I not noticed like am I that bad. 2. Ohhh sponge bob we gonna die!

--------------------------------------------------------

Guys sorry for taking so long I had lately caught a sickness called WRITERS BLOCK and it's a pain in the booty. But yeah hope you enjoyed!

Can we atleast get 2 votes and 1 comment on this chapter?

Love y'all

See you later my lil sparkles ^_^

- Dayana