→BabyTale

Frisk and Sans, Best buddies. I can recall they were buddies since the barrier was broken and before.

Yeah, they were. I guess they were the best of friends, they even do everything together, like one time, they hid together in a closet for 1 day just to scare papyrus, now thats what I call Skeletons in the closet xD

But what if they were seperated when the barrier broke?

Lets find out

----------------

"What?! Really?" Frisk jumped in shock as she knew it would be the time of her life.

"Child, your already 21. I don't even know why Im telling you this, but your old enough to make choices on your own. Since Asriel is still living here, and me and your father have decided its best for you to stay with Sans and Papyrus for awhile. So you can finally get a life! " Toriel said with joy.

"Im gonna miss you! " Frisk hugged Toriel and Asgore and her sister Chara and brother Asriel,

"Haha! Bye!" Frisk waved as she picked up her suitcase full of stuff and closed the gate. A sigh escaped her lips as she knew it was time to live a life.

"Chara your 24 you should also-"
"SHHhHHHush"

Frisk saw the whole city, the vibrant colors everything was perfect. Untill he saw blue dust collecting and she knew it was Sans.

She was so happy to see him agian, she tackled him. "HAHA! Sans!" She laughed. "Heh heh, exited kiddo?" Sans chuckled.

----Time Skip BECAUS E NOTHING HAPPENED AND THEY TELLPorted Home

--

"Im home!" Sans yelled. "Oh wait I forgot, I live alone. "

"What? Why? Wheres papyrus?"Frisk asked in worry and concern.

"Hes with uh, mettaton living with him in the skyscraper. Hes actually world famous chef and is featured in the toaster's shows. " Sans explained.

"Woah, I got a lot of catching up to do. " Frisk giggled.

'maybe this is why goat mom and goat dad wanted me to live with sans. Mom always had phonecalls with sans discussing important stuff, but why did they mention papyrus?' Frisk thought.

-- After getting settled --

"Well uh, we only have one room, cause papyrus room became a storage room. I uh guess you'll be staying in mine and i'll be staying in the couch until I get another-"

"Wait!" Frisk inturupted.

"I'll stay with you.. You dont have to stay in the couch.. I dont mind. " Frisk cheerfully smiled. Holding sans hand.

Blush dusted sans cheeks as he thought of something,
'shit. I dont have an extra matress, and my bed can fit 2 people.. Wait what?'

"Lets go to your room!" before sans could tell her not to, she already was on the top floor opening the door.

Sans tellaported but he was to late.

Sans room had a king size bed and a computer desk, he had some socks around and a closet at the down left.

Frisk was amazed.

"So um, I guess i'll be staying in the floor if you want to be in the same room. "

"N-no th-thats not what I ment.." Frisk paused.

"I mean we.. Share beds? "

Blush dusted Sans cheeks, looks like Frisk wasnt that innocent, or he was the one dirty.