→Nightshift

FaithTale

"Frisk, why do you sit there and keep bubling, arent you bored insde the tank?" Sans knocked the glass tank.

Frisk swam around, ponderd.

"Oh don't you want to come out and jump into my arms sweetheart~?" Sans was obiously kidding.

"AH, IT WAS JUST A JOK—"

Splat.

Frisk layed on Sans arms, grinning proudly.

"Oh. Guess you can. " Sans huffed.

Well since office hours were over, sans was free to do anything he likes.

He was in fact incharge of watching. The mermaid. Yeah. The nightshift.

Sans walked over to alphys frige, it was filled with ramen, or instant coffee and instant noodles, and cup noodles.

Sans carried Frisk bridale style, he then took noodles from the frige and cooked them.

Hm? Frisk tilted her head, "Oh, i'm making noodles. Im pretty hungry. "
Sans replied.

Frisk was drenched and cold and wet, she just got out of the tank, Sans brought her a extra shirt (he happens to have) A sweater, specificly. Frisk wore it and grinned at Sans. She pointed to the noodles that was hey, finshed.

Sans opened the seal and started eating the cooked noodles.

"You better behave or else im gonna put you back in your tank. " Sans chuckled.

Sans twisted his fork around the noodles which came along with the fork. Sans blew it gently and fed it to Frisk.

"Ah, open wide. "

Frisk chewed it and enjoyed the taste, she mostly enjoyed staying with Sans.

After it was finshed, Sans threw it away and went to his private office.

It was classic. Just a long table with a computer and a chair, the walls were glass coverd with window shades.

There was a sofa and another frige.

Sans ploped Frisk on the sofa, he sat on the desk chair and rolled it closer to hers.

Sans smiled at her, Frisk was flusterd by him.

"Woah, carefull. This took me alot of gold to get. " Frisk pulled Sans shirt collar, "Grabbing a little to tight, are you okay—"

...

Sans opened his eyes in shock, Frisk kissed him. It was shocking yes but, he can't resist. It was his first kiss after all.

Sans melted into the kiss and pulled Frisk closer to him, Sans could feel his heartbeat rising.

Frisk pulled Sans away, huffing. She needed to catch her breath.

Sans smirked at her, "Bad girl. " He cooed.

Wait.. Shes a mermaid.. Right?
Or is she just an ordinary human?

Frisk stuck her tounge out, Sans then quickly kissed her agian.

Maybe she might notice why is his tounge blue, She did wonder the first time she saw him.

"I can't believe you, naughty girl. Your kissing your best friend you know." Sans chuckled lightly.

"Its getting late. Isnt it~" Sans smirked.

*******

mmmm cliffhanger which means the ENd. Imagine what happens necxt