Part 1

Our scene opens to reveal a red suited figure sitting on the edge of a bridge, drawing a picture of himself shooting Cinder. He looks up to turn to the reader.

Y/N: Oh hey there. You're probably wondering how I was able to make you Deadpool in this story. Well I can't tell ya but it does involve someone who's name rhymes with Polverine. Any who, I got places to be, a face to fix and ooooohhh.... bad guys to kill.

You notice several black vehicles driving and you jump.

Y/N: Maximum effort.

You fall into a car and start attacking the guys.

Meanwhile, at Beacon

Ozpin: *looks at a TV and sighs* Looks like he's at it again... Can you guys handle this?

He turns to Glynda and Ironwood

Ironwood: Of course.

After you killed all of the cronies you skip to a van.

Y/N: Cinder~? Oh Cinder~?

You open the door to reveal nothing.

Y/N: What the shit biscuit!? Where're you at Cinder?!

You hear a motorcycle rev up and you see a girl try to drive away and you run after her and throw one of your swords at the front wheel, causing her to fly off her bike. You then proceed to beat the shit out of her.

Y/N: And that is why Vale rhymes with fun! People, you are witnessing some sweet, ass kicking revenge!!

You kick her helmet off and stab her shoulder with your other sword.

Y/N: Hey, Cinder. You're looking well. Remember me? No?

You halfway remove your mask, revealing a part of your disfigured face.

Y/N: How about now?

Cinder looks at you and laughs.

Cinder: Well... Well... Y/N...fuckin'...  L/N. Hello, beautiful...

Y/N: Yeah like an avacado had sex with an older avacado. And who's the bitch responsible, huh?

Cinder: If anything you should thank me. I made you practically immortal. I'm quite jealous believe it or not.

Y/N: Yeah but it ain't worth living like this, is it?

You wiggle the sword in her shoulder.

Y/N: Now. I'm about to do to you, what Yang did to Junior's club three months ago

You reel back to punch her but you hit someone's pelvis and you feel for a second.

Y/N: Dad?

You turn to see Ironwood, who punches you with all his might, sending you flying.

(Y/N: Well this has gone to shit real fast but before we continue, I'm gonna tell you how I wound up having to squeeze this ass into the red spandex)