Part 3

Cinder drives up to a warehouse where Roman and her other cronies were working. She had Emerald patch up her shoulder.

Mercury: Did you figure out who our friend in the red suit is?

Cinder: Y/N L/N. It's funny. I actually almost missed the fucker.

Emerald: So what do we do?

Roman: I heard he used to have a girlfriend. A Coco Adel.

Cinder smiles darkly as the scene changes to you in the garbage truck.

Y/N: Ugh...

You feel the truck stop and hop out.

Y/N: Sorry for bleeding on all your garbage.

You grab a rag and wrap it around your nub.

Y/N: Some types of anger can't be managed. Like the kind where your year long plan ENDS WITH THE WRONG GUY GETTING DISMEMBERED!!! That said. Time to nurse my wounds. I share this apartment with someone you may know. Ruby and Yang's uncle Qrow. He's like the Robin to my Batman. Except he's an alcoholic.

You open the door to reveal Qrow, as always, getting drunk.

Y/N: I'm home.

Qrow: So how'd it go?

Y/N: I kinda need a hand.

Qrow: With what?

He turns to see your nub, which had already started to grow a new hand.

Qrow: Damn.

Y/N: Yeah. And once this hand plops through puberty, I'm gonna find that bitch Cinder have her fix my face, put a bullet in her skull and then fuck the brain hole as her bitch minions watch right before I kill them too.

Qrow: I don't ever wanna think of that again.

Meanwhile with Cinder. She, Emerald and Mercury went to Junior's club.

Cinder: Tell me. Do you know Y/N L/N?

Junior: Um. I don't know the name.

Emerald walks behind the counter and grabs a picture of you and Coco hugging.

Emerald: I've seen this girl.

Mercury grabs Junior by the collar of his shirt which causes Junior's employees to all point guns at the three villains.

Junior: Listen. If you wanna leave this club alive, then I suggest letting me go.

Cinder: Easy, Mercury. We've got what we came for.

After they leave, Junior calls you.

Junior: Y/N. We've got a fucking problem. And by we, I mean YOU.

You and Qrow walk through the halls of Beacon, you wearing a hoodie to hide your face.

Qrow: How do you know she's still here?

Y/N: Cause I'm constantly stalking her.

You eventually see her and Velvet.

Y/N: (in thought) 'It's like I'm seeing her all over again. Especially from this angle.'

Y/N: What the fuck do I say?

Qrow: What did you have in mind?

Y/N: Fuck me....

Qrow: May not wanna open with that.

You go to talk to her but chicken out and walk to the bathroom, meanwhile.