Dirty Hayes Imagine For @Magconboys123

You had just walked into your shared house with your boyfriend Hayes after a loooooong day at work. Hayes was sitting on the couch watching TV. You walked in the house and went straight upstairs to put on one of Hayes shirts and basketball shorts. You walked back downstairs and sat next to Hayes. "Hey babe", he said turning your face planting a soft kiss on your lips. "Hey", you said mumbling. "You okay?", he asked concerned. You shake your head no and he sits behind you. He begins to massage your shoulders making you moan a little. "Hayes. Right there. Just like that", you said throwing your head back. Things started to get heated and he started kissing your neck softly. You moan a little getting him turned on. He turns you around kissing your lips. He licked your bottom lip asking you for an entrance. You quickly accepted letting your toungs roam each others mouths fighting for dominance. He layed you down softly on your back getting on top of you kissing and sucking on your neck. You moaned his name. He kissed you from your neck down to your chest removing your bra. He started sucking on your nipples. You bit your lip in pleasure. He began to move down lower until he was at your entrance. He took off your panties with his teeth looking directly at you with his beautiful blue eyes. When he was done he looked at you asking for permission. You nodded your head. He began to lick and suck on your clit making you tangle your hands in his hair pulling it in pleasure. "Hayes", you whimpered softly. He entered a finger into you making you moan under his touch. He began thrusting his finger in and out of you making you arch your back in pure pleasure. He pulled down his pants positioning himself at your entrance. He entered you making whimper in pain. "Babe I'm sorry. I know it hurts but its gonna feel better soon. I promise" he said pecking your lips. He entered more. But this time it was pleasure. "H-hayes go faster please", you said barely able to speak because of the pleasure. He began to go faster making you moan pretty loud. "Yea baby. Say my name", he said looking into your eyes. You moaned his name louder making him increase the speed. You felt a knot in you'd stomach signaling that you were close. "Babe I'm close", you say. "Me too babe hold on" Hayes says with his face burried in the crock of your neck. He went faster which you thought was totally impossible. "Oh Hayes", you say loudly. "Hold on babe", he said. A few thrust later you couldn't hold it anymore. "Hayes I'm gonna cum!", you say. "Okay babe. On three. One....Two....THREE", he says. When he said three you came and screamed his name loudly digging your nails into his skin, leaving long scratch marks along his back. He collapsed on top of you, both of you trying to catch your breath. "That was amazing", he said breathing heavily. "I know", you said smiling. "I love you babe", he said looking over at you. "I love you too", you said pecking his lips.

Heyy!! So guys follow this amazing account o. Wattpad! She is amazing at writing and has some good imagines! So be sure to follow @Magconboys123 Thanks!! xoxo