An old friend~Chapter Uno

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat in the back corner of class staring out the window.  It was going perfectly fine before I heard the chair next to me move.  What?  No one ever sits next to me.  I whipped my head around to look at the kid.  It was a boy, he had black hair and eyes and olive skin.  He was wearing a black shirt, black skinny jeans.  and an aviators jacket.  He was staring at me, I was staring back.  "Hey, kid!" Someone yelled across the room.  Oh, no.  We both looked at him, he walked over.  "Why are you sitting next to her.?" Luke scowled at me and the boy.

"What?  Are there assigned seats or something?  Or are you her boyfriend?" He asked.  Luke gagged.  He glared at us, mainly me.

"Luke leaves us alone," I said.  He kept glaring at me.  The boy next to me kept glaring at Luke.  I yelped quietly as Luke grabbed my shirt and pulled me up, I was almost off the ground completely.

"Listen you brat," He growled to me quietly.  I gulped.  "I am not scared of you, and I know you are scared of me.  You will not talk back to me unless you want me to kill you, understand?"  All I did was nod.  He threw me back into my seat.  I sat up straight as  Luke stomped back to his seat.

"I'm Nico di Angelo, as you can tell I'm new," Nico said.  I looked at him.  He held out his hand for me to shake.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)," I said shaking his hand.  We looked to the front of the class room as the teacher started class.

~~~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~~~

Me and Nico were getting lunch.  After that, we sat down at an empty table.  This is the longest I've been friends with someone.  We both quickly looked at each other.  "Wait!  I know you!" We both said at the same time, we hugged.  I can't believe we found each other again!  We stopped hugging and ate lunch.

~~~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~~~

I walked out of school with Nico by my side.  Luke came over to me and grabbed my wrist.  I yelped.  "C'mon brat," He said.

"Wait, where are you taking her?" Nico asked.  Luke scowled at him and walked off with me to the orphanage.