Uuummm~Chapter Deux

Once me and Luke got to the orphanage I ran up to my room. There weren't very many girls so there were two girls a room. The girl I shared a room with was six, her name was Kayla.
((HULLO FWEND!!! IF YOU IS READING DIS HULLO!!!!)) Once I got to the room she tackled me with a hug. "(Y/N)!!!" She said. I giggled and picked her up.

"Hey, Kayla. How was school?" I asked closing the door then setting her on her bed. She giggled and we pretty much talked until dinner, after that we went to bed. The next day Kayla decided to wake up me by jumping on my back I groaned in response.

"(Y/N)!! Get up!!" She said shaking my back.

"Let me sleep," I responded groaning,

"Do you want Luke to make you get up?" That got my attention. She knew it and got off my back as I shot out of bed and got dressed for the day. Kayla and I went downstairs.  Mrs.Brooke came up to me.

"(Y/N), you have a visitor," she said.  I got confused but I went with her along with Kayla.  My eyes went wide, it was Nico.  Yes, the same Nico, the one from school, Nico di Angelo, my old fri-Okay I think you get it.  Kayla, Nico, and I went to my room.

"(Y/N), who is he?" Kayla asked once I closed the door.  Nico sat on Kayla's bed next to her.

"Kayla, that's Nico.  My friend from school," I said, she then had a smug smile on her face.

"Your boyfriend?" She asked.  I felt my face heat up.  I saw Nico blush as well.

"What?!  N-No!!  He's just my friend!!" I protested.

"Yeah!  We're just friends!" Nico chimed in.  Although I did have a tiny crush, oh what am I kidding?  I have a huge crush on him.  I don't need my only other friend teasing me about it.  Kayla giggled.

"Oh well!  Mister Nico do you like (Y/N)?" She asked.  Nico froze.   It was dead silent.  You could hear a needle drop.

"Um, well, how about we go to a fair!" He said changing the subject.  Kayla's eyes lit up.  We both took that as a yes.  Nico looked at me for my answer I nodded.  "Alright, I'll be waiting outside for you two." I grabbed his wrist.  "Hm?"

"You are waiting in here.  I am not letting my only other friend besides Kayla get hurt because of some stupid orphanage kids," I said.  He looked confused.  "There's Ethan, Clarrise, and then Luke."  Nico shuddered when I said Luke.  "I'm sure Kayla can show you her Mythomagic Cards." I let go of his wrist and Nico ran to Kayla as she took out her cards and showed him.  I changed into some black ripped skinny and my (F/C) hoodie.  I put my wallet and my phone in a bag and slung it over my shoulders.  I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and put on my watch.  "Okay ready?"  They both looked at me and nodded.  I let Kayla get on my back for the walk there.