Juliet

She's perfect. And I love her so dearly, I love her to the moon and back.

The way she smiles, the way she appreciates those little things, the way she says those three words to me, the way she holds my hand, the way she moves her feet while she's dancing with me, the way she embraces me with her warm body, the way she kissed me, the way she is, that all means to me, and I know, she is my everything.

I remember the first time that she talked to me. I was about to yell at her for interrupting my review for the finals but when I saw her, I stopped, stared at her beauty.

"Hi. Can I have this seat? You see, all of the seats were occupied so if you don't mind..."

She's kinda hesitant for asking but I smiled at her.

"You can have the seat. Go on."

She took a seat while I continued reading the book. I felt her stares so I looked at her.

"Why?"

"Nothing. You're too serious reading that book. Reviewing for the finals?"

"Uhh, yeah. It's a week away."

"I see."

She didn't talk after that so I looked at her again, and I noticed that she's reading magazine instead of books.

"I already reviewed the lessons, that's why I'm reading this. I need to entertain myself for a while."

Maybe she had read my mind, and I'm amazed with that.

"I'm a psychology student, that's why I can see through someone's actions. I can tell that you're the kind of person which is too focused, and uhm, uhh..."

"What?"

"Don't be offended but you're really serious, something like, uhm, grumpy."

I chuckled. She's right about that, now I believe that she's really a psychology student.

"Good luck with your exam. See you."

She stood up while I, left in my chair, watched her walking her way out from the library.

Gladly, I passed the exam and guess what? I bumped at her again, literally.

"Sorry." I said while helping her stood up.

"I'm okay. Oh, wait, you're the guy in the library right? I'm glad to see you again." she smiled.

"Yeah."

"How's your exam?"

"Passed."

"I'm so glad to hear that. Congratulations!"

"Thanks."

I looked at her and she's smiling from ear to ear, it's like she's the one who passed the exam, not me.

Days has passed, we had more time to be together. I don't know why, but I feel so happy when she's around. Am I in love with her? Of course not. That's too quick. Maybe I'm just comfortable with her.

"Hey Engineer! Look at these ants! They're so cuuuute! Look at the way they walk. It's so amazing!"

I rolled my eyes. She always calls Engineer, for I am an engineering student.

"Seriously? You find that cute?"

"Uhuh."

I watched her laugh while looking at the ants. Sometimes I wonder, she's a psychology student, but she's childish at times, is that even possible? Oh yeah. The proof is right in front of me. Maybe we could just remove the "logy" in the "psychology". That describes her. Hahaha. Kidding.