PART : 12 KNOWING ABOUT MY FEELING

Do inline comments for fast update 😁😁

"Take this and change it fast "manik said , giving her dress and she took it and opened it to see it. She made a pout while seeing the dress. Manik was smiling evily. Something was going in his mind.

"Hero , i think you have given me wrong dress , this is for kid as it so short "nandini said innocently looking at manik while manik was still smiling evily.

"Are , you are also my baby na , then this dress is for you "manik said putting his hand on her face. Manik was dying to see her in short dress.

"No i am not baby , i am 18 year old , a big girl okay "she said and in last made a angry pout and manik pecked her lips. And she looked at him after widening her eyes.

"Okay my big girl , this dress is for big girl only , here girls wear this type of dress "manik tried to explain her and she nodded innocently and went inside the rest room to change her dress. Manik was becoming desperate to see her.

After 5 minutes , which were very long for manik , she came out. Manik eyes fell on her and he got amazed after seeing her in that short sexy dress. He had never seen her in short dress and today finally he had seen her and she was looking hot and sexy more than his expectation. Even still she was looking cute in hot dress , which was the best and special feature about her. She always looked cute. Her long silky hair making her look more beautiful. Manik wanted to eat her.

Howz the dress and edit ?? 🙈🙈🙈

"Hero , am i looking like an alien?" She asked innocently seeing him staring at her without even blinking his eyes.

listening her voice , he came back to reality and replied back "no , not at all , you are looking hot "

"Oh hot , i know the meaning of hot , like pataka and all "she laughed after calling herself pataka and this made manik also laughed. She was making him crazy like her.

"Oh Mr. Hero , now who will change your cloth "she said and manik again smirked. He started opening the button of his shirt and looking at her expression. She widening her eyes and held his hand to stop him.

"What are doing ?go change inside , why here ?"she asked innocently and manik removed her hand.

"Baby wait na "he said and again Started unbuttoning his shirt and she turned her face on another side after closing her eyes and her this act made him chuckled .

"Manik , change hogya "she asked before turning toward manik "yes" after getting answer from manik , she turned toward him and immediately turned back on another side seeing him like this. His upper body was naked and downward he was only wearing shorts.