Extra Special Bonus Chapter

This extra special bonus chapter is a celebration for 100 subscribers!!!!! (On Aff) (This special gift applies for all my stories. When my stories reach 100 subscribers, I will add a bonus special chapter to celebrate!~)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, UPVOTING AND READING!!! <333333

PLEASE ENJOY!!!

——————

The sound of harmonious giggling could be heard inside Sehun and Baekhyun's room, along with the rustle of blankets as they tumbled around together in the bed. The happy expressions on their faces were lit up by the twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling, a permanent decoration ever since they were first hung up, accompanied by another set of lights unattached to any source of power.

Baekhyun let out a loud laugh as Sehun nibbled on his collar bone, a spot Sehun had learned was very sensitive and always earned him a good reaction. Baekhyun retaliated by wrapping his mouth around Sehun's shoulder and sinking his teeth into the fabric of his shirt. Sehun laughed as he abruptly pulled away, moving his body to bite Baekhyun in a different spot.

It was a common activity for them both to wrestle around at night nibbling on each other, ecstatically laughing as they got tangled up in the bedsheets. Baekhyun got easily swallowed up by the blankets and Sehun's large body, they often had to pause to make sure he had space to breathe. Sehun would pull the blanket down off Baekhyun's face so he could get a breath of air. Sehun would only give him a short moment before he stared biting him again and Baekhyun was pulled back under the layers of blankets. The only thing visible was their feet sticking out off the side of the bed, intertwined with each other.

The other bed in the room was never used, and they would have asked to remove it, but they weren't sure how Sehun's mother would react if she knew they were always sleeping together. She already had a hard time knowing that they were dating and still sharing a room. They were only sixteen after all. She had contemplated separating them, but she knew that would be useless and unnecessarily cruel.

Everyone had learned to ignore the sound of their rattling door, constantly shaking in it's frame as the wind inside their room beat against it. They lived by the ocean anyway, wind was a common sound throughout the entire house, bashing at every window from the rage of the sea.

"Se-Sehun!" Baekhyun's voice broke into a muffled sound as the blanket covering his face trapped it.

Sehun stopped nibbling on Baekhyun's side and lifted his body up to look at Baekhyun's face, both of them still hidden under the tent of blankets. Small orbs of light lit up the space under the sheets, making it possible for them to see each other.

"Too much?"

Baekhyun smiled at Sehun brightly and sat up, scooting close to him. Sehun's head acted like the top of a teepee, supporting the blanket that draped around them.

"Yeah, we should probably stop."

Sehun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and nuzzled his face into the nape of Baekhyun's neck. His lips tickled Baekhyun's skin as he spoke.

"Ok."

They had both decided to tell each other when they got too exited by all the biting. Sehun had promised Baekhyun they wouldn't do anything more serious together until they were older.

Baekhyun snuggled up to Sehun and also rested his head on Sehun's collar. They breathed heavily for a moment, the air underneath the blankets becoming stuffy. Sehun placed a gentle kiss on Baekhyun's neck before ripping the blanket off of them. They both took a large breath of the fresh air as they stared at each other. Their hair was a sloppy mess, some of it standing on end from the static of rubbing against the sheets. They both smiled and reached for each other's hair, patting it down at the same time. They were used to seeing it that way.

"Sehun, I've been wondering about something lately..."

"What is it?" Sehun asked as he continued fixing Baekhyun's hair.

"On Exoplanet...do you think we were lovers before too?"

Sehun looked down into Baekhyun's eyes, "We weren't humans when we lived on Exoplanet, at least that's what Dad told me. I was just the wind, and you were just light."

"Oh, really?"

"But I'm sure I always loved you."

Baekhyun bit on his lip and raised his hand to pinch Sehun's cheek, "I'm sure I loved you too."

Sehun laid down and pulled Baekhyun with him, wrapping his arms around him as Baekhyun rested on top of him. Baekhyun began singing and Sehun closed his eyes, allowing himself to fall asleep to his favorite lullaby.

————————————

"Sing for me"

The wind howled, the sound of it's voice the only proof that it existed besides the chaotic swirl of leaves on the branches of the lone tree.

A soft voice answered the wind, the sound giving as much warmth as the light it created. The song sounded like ringing bells, so pure and clear. The wind continued to dance, moving along to the gentle rhythm of the light's song.

"One day, I will see your face."

The light shined brightly as it spoke to the wind, ending it's song. The wind stopped moving, the leaves on the tree finally coming to a halt.

"One day soon Baekhyun. I can't wait to finally meet you."

"And touch you."

"And kiss you."

The light burst for a moment, as if it were blushing. The wind chuckled, enjoying the light's reaction.

"Lots of kisses."

————————————

Sehun and Baekhyun opened their eyes simultaneously and rolled their heads to look over at each other. They stared blankly, the memory of their dream still settling into their minds.

"...Did you-" Baekhyun started.

"Have a dream about Exoplanet?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Sehun smiled back at Baekhyun and stared at him for a long moment, "See, I told you."

Baekhyun giggled and pressed his lips against Sehun's. Sehun squeezed Baekhyun and kissed him back. They continued giving each other loving kisses, each one filled with gratitude after finally getting a glimpse into their past. They treasured their love even more than before, remembering their desperate longing for each other. Even just looking at the other was a gift, something they would never forget to cherish.

————————————

Can I just say I'm kind of happy that this story takes place by the ocean and kokobop is all ocean/super power themed. I felt like going back and putting them in tropical shirts just because lol. Anyway, what a coincidence right? Especially when Exo explained the meaning behind the MV, that it is the beginning where they came down to Earth and learned how to use their powers. Honestly it didn't even occur to me how similar it was until I started writing this bonus chapter. I mean, they were kids in my version, and I imagined the beach in my story less tropical like the cover, but still. It just makes me smile.