New Breath

When they arrived infront of their mansion,jungkook as fast as jumped out from the car.Then jimin being startled with that plus feel boiled in his heart suddenly appear.

"yaa old men can you please hurry up!!"yelled jungkook impatienly.Then when jimin stare deathly at him,he try to grabbed that key from jimin hand but fail.When jungkook was pissed off by that and looked away,jimin open the door gently.After jungkook hear the door was open he run into it."waaaaa..this is really awesome"his eyes sparkling wandering all around the main entrance.

Jimin was so quite and just smirk with his baby wife antics.Then,he was wandering around the house,room,bathroom,guest room,tv room and their room.Suddenly jungkook was bumped into his shoulder from back and jumped into the bed.Unluckyly he almost stramped from the edge of the bed and jimin was catch him in his arms in bridal style.

"please dont be too childish"warned jimin stared deep into kookie face.Then kookie just wiggle asked to put his down,but jimin ignored it."put me dowwwnn.."jungkook yelled loudly."I dont want"reply jimin coldly and still stared into his beautiful wife face.Then once again,jungkook sigh and his face changed to be that annoying while looked the other side."then keep holding me forever!"he pouted and still punched jimin shoulder.

Then jimin carry him to the tv room and slolwy he sitted on the sofa.So jungkook think that his time for run from that old man.But he was wrong,when he trying to get up from jimin's laps,Jimin was first who wrapped his arms around jungkook waist and thrown him back laying on the sofa.

Jungkook was whine by his husband sudden attack who is slowly leans closer to his face.But jungkook was closed his eyes and turned his face the other side. "you dont even drink the beer,then why you acting like the..se"yelled kookie at first then whimper at he last word causes he can feel jimin breath who is sniffing his neck closely.

Jungkook try to push jimin chest,but jimin was lick his neck,so he was tugged jimin sleeve attempt for the second time but he was quite and his hand slidly down from jimin arms when jimin suck his neck for make a mark of hickey a few on his clean neck.

Then jimin slolwy get up and leave a smirk and was said"so this is the way how want to make you silent'