know my wattpad history

Thanks hanna HannaBudder for tagging me! Let's go shall we?

1. How did you pick your wattpad username?
Like back in the it grade I'll admit it, I liked my little pony which is where the luna part came from originally.  Now I keep it because I actually love the name Luna it's such a pretty name. And it was in harry potter. The blossom part came from the fact I love flowers, and 52 is one if my favorite numbers.

2.  What was the first book you ever published on wattpad?

Haha of god. It's called angel of the night where my character luna ( based off of my username) wakes up in this weird world that she has to save, and the characters are my real life friends. I wrote back in the 8th grade and can't make myself go back and edit it. But it's still public.

3.  What is your favorite book that you have published on wattpad?

I would have to say it's either my one parter life and death or its Charlie's angel.  Both are good and are dear to me.

4.  Who are your best wattpad friends?

The friends who got me hooked on wattpad, who I know in real life
HannaBudder AlphaZero71 ButterHawk Sarah-Gold they all got me here

5.  The best part about wattpad?

Is the fact that I can write here or find fantastic stories on here. With the writing it lets me be free with my writing where as in my writing class I have prompts I have to follow. And it's just nice to find a really good story.

6.  What's the worst thing about wattpad?

Probably some of the people on here. I understand that you want to get your book out there  asking busy authors who probably don't get much time to read on here to read their stories.  I've done that one for help to see if anything needed to be fixed cause I loved her Percy weasley fanfiction and I wanted to make sure I was doing the character justice. Or the people who demands a new update right after you just published one. I update one part. I don't work on multiple and I am a very slow updater.

7.  Favorite inside joke?

Last year in my creative writing class at the end of the year we had an inside joke. Send nudes. I have written in my year book, I don't think I'm going to explain it cause it's alot to explain.

8. Favorite author?

For me it's more than one kmbell92 because she writes so beautifully and sucks you in to the slow building romances that are in her harry potter fanfictions. And stxrmborn she writes absolutely amazing game of thrones fanfictions that will rip your heart out just like the TV show does, and I like the fact she doesn't give these characters happy endings because in GOT there are no happy endings.

9.  First wattpad friend?

HannaBudder for sure, and the best part is that's she is one of my best friends we can be goofy and silly together and not worry about it. She is always there for me and has been for, holy crap, four years now. We've grown up so much and it's crazy to see how far we have both come, came? Together.

10.  Favorite moment?

Not sure I have one to be honest

11.  Final comments?

Thank you all for putting up with me through the years and with my mediocre writing I am very thankful.

Also I tag
AlphaZero71
Sarah-Gold