~Artist pf pic above: @aka-shiro

You were a just a high school student.

You had pretty above decent grades and you behaved well mannered and tried to be as kind whenever you could to anyone who needed it.
You seemed like a nice girl right?

Except, you are a homosexual.

You didn't seem to have any interests in guys,and you felt having more of a romantic relationship with another girl.

Being homosexual isn't a bad thing.

But being gay in a disapproving atmosphere can prove to be very difficult and even scary in many instances.

You were always bullied for being gay.
Because you,for being different,people mistreated you.

"Because it's not normal!"
"That's not what God wants you to be!"

Why can't we be ourselves?
Why can't we live in an accepting,respecting society?

You were walking your way down from Central Street in Shibuya  to buy some groceries for yourself.

Until...

You noticed something in the side of a storefront you were just about to pass by.

You looked over and saw a blonde girl who had two side ponytails,a yellow hair clip and bright blue eyes.

Next to her some sort of photographer who was demanding to see her in various poses,snapping photos like no tomorrow...
'So she's a model....' you thought.
You noticed that she was frowning,like she was sad or something.
For some reason,you felt pity,even if you did not know this girl.

You looked at her gestures and her body movements.
You were more a person who likes personality over looks but goddamn.

She was a bombshell.

"I'm sorry,but can I please go soon so I can see my friend who's at the hospital?"
The blonde looked worried.
"She went through something awful and I want to be with her to help her...."
The blonde frowned and had a worried look on her face.
"Just a couple of more shots,babe,and you can go see your friend or whatever."
The photographer replied,and went back to snapping pictures.
'Rude.' you thought.

At the same time,you had this fuzzy feeling inside of you.
Because, this girl seemed to be a nice person,and judged by what you seen before you,she seemed genuinely worried for her friend.
You always thought models would be snobby or bitchy but she seemed like a pretty sweet person.

.
.
.
'Fuck.No,(y/n).You can't think like this it's not normal'

You shook your head.
But you didn't notice that you still haven't stopped staring at this chick.

Looking at her, it made you think if it was really alright to feel this way....

To have this feelings for another girl....

"You're going to hell for being this way!"
"I hope you burn in hell for being so disgusting!!"

Eventually she noticed you staring,and you started mentally panicking because you were worried if she was going to be angered.
"Hey,um,excuse me but I need to go out for a moment."
She said to the photographer as she started to walk towards you.

You didn't know what to expect but the anxiety was consuming you and eventually you made a run for it because you felt scared.
Scared that you did something.
Scared that you fucked up.
"Hey!!Wait up!!"
The girl started to chase after you.
Your mind was going insane,