Mistake

Daryls P.O.V- Ever since that day when I grabbed Addison I've felt like I have a purpose to live again. Addison's my whole world and if anything happens to her then I promise I will die with her. As we walk towards and old school Carl comes up to me while Addison walks ahead with Rick and Aaron. "Hey Daryl." "Hey." "Can I, um, ask you something?" I look at him square in the eyes. "Go for it." I say with a slight chuckle. "Um, how would you feel if Addison and I started dating?" I keep on staring at him before chuckling a little more. "I'd be fine with it." He looks shocked. "Really?" "Ya of course. You make her happy." He looks at Addison who has now turned around and smiled at us. "Plus, that fact that you asked me made me wanna say yes even more." He looks back at me with a very large smile on his face. "Thanks Daryl." "No problem kid." I flick his hat before he walks up to Addison, them now joining hands.
Addisons P.O.V- As the 5 of us walk up to an old school I get the feeling that I can't go inside of it. But I need to put those feelings aside for the good of the group. When we enter the school everyone raises a silent weapon. Once we go inside of the principals office on the left I hear a faint growl coming from another room so Carl and I go to check it out. Turns out the growl was coming from the classroom next door. Before I go to open the door, Carl stops me and slightly taps on the glass window. A walker comes up and then we open the door and Carl stabs it. After that we start looking inside all of the desks to see if there's anything we can take. I eventually find a flashlight and 5 bulletin while Carl finds 3 water bottles. After that we leave the classroom and go back to the principals office. Although, when we get there Dad and Aaron are gone. "Dad, where are Dayl and Aaron?" Carl says softly. "They went to check out some other classrooms." After that Carl looks at me. "They'll be fine, ok?" I give him a fake smile. "Ok."
Half an hour later- As we make our way into the gymnasium, we meet back up with dad and Aaron. As soon as I saw him I ran and hugged him. Well, both of them. Since there are no lights that work in this school all of us grab a flashlight to use inside of the gym. As soon as we opened those doors I realized it was a mistake because a herd of about 40 walkers came pilling out of the gym, chasing us through the school.