Alderaan

(Revan's AN): I said, I wouldn't make a new fic until one of my fics were done, but I guess I ended up lying. I couldn't help it, and that's what sucks, I tried my best not to fall into the temptation, but I was too weak, and ended up writing this.

((I had thought about this for a while, and to be honest, I'm not so sure where I was supposed to put this. I mean it's not really a serious fic, but it's also a serious fic in a way, but then again it's a crossover as well, so it kind of should be in the crossover section, but then again if I put it in the crossover section then there's a chance you guys would miss this beauty, so after hours of deciding I decided to just put it on the main archive. At least for the time being.))

Summary: Issei Hyoudou is a Sith Lord named Lord Atriox. He isn't like most Sith Lords who takes pleasure in massacring thousands of innocents, for that's not really fun, but he does take pleasure in killing Jedi scum. He's in short a strange Sith Lord. End Summary.

Pairing: None at the moment.

Non-canon, OOC Characters, AU

________________________________________________________________________________

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

Theme Song: No Glory, by Skan & Krale.

Head Writer: Revan's Stories

Beta'd by: No one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sitting in a meditation chamber crisscrossed with their hands on their dark steel boots was Atriox. He wore black robes, with dark steel durasplate armor underneath them, as well as a dark steel mask that had four black slits for him to see through.

Atriox was a tall man, he reached six feet and two inches, weighed about ninety kilograms, and was broad shoulders.

Hovering right before him was a Sith Holocron that had yet to be unlocked. Atriox had been trying to unlock it for quite some time, but so far had been unsuccessful in his attempts.

With a sigh, he spoke in a low tone. "Peace is a lie, there is only passion."

He may have spoken in a low tone, but due to his helmet's voice modifier, Atriox's voice was deep, intimidating, and somewhat robotic.

"Through passion, I gain strength." He stated as he focused on his problems in life.

"Through strength, I gain power." He stated as he felt the Holocron start to unlock.

"Through power, I gain victory." He stated as he visualized the Holocron unlocking for him and learning all of its secrets it has to teach him.

"Through victory, my chains-" He started but was interrupted by the sound of his holoterminal ringing.

Losing his train of thought, Atriox opened his eyes to see the Holocron lock again causing him to release a growl of annoyance.

"Just ignore it, I'm sure it's nothing important." He said to himself as he attempted to keep calm. He had figured out how to unlock the Holocron which was good, all he had to do now was focus and repeat what he did.

After about thirty seconds the holoterminal stopped ringing making Atriox smile.

Closing his eyes once again, he said, "Peace is a-" Only to end up being interrupted again by the holoterminal ringing.