Welcome To The Dream House

Well, by the title I hope you've realized it's a horror tale. Lol hehe... Aren't they always great? Making goosebumps rising up your arms along with your hairs standing-on-end? Lol it's awesome and totally heart-throbbing! Lol

Well there's a story behind this short story. Hehe.

This was actually an assignment that we had to do back when I was in 7th grade with my favorite teacher alive MR. GOSA!!! (Check him out, he's actually a REAL author and he'd be more than happy to read your stories!) And one of my friends, Monica, presented this to the class and we were all blown away! With her consent, I adapted the short novel and added or changed a couple of things.

And now I hope you like it!

A big shout out to Monica! Woohoo! You have a fabulous imagination girl! ^O^ Lol

Now please comment! Any comments are fine: from constructive critism to just 'I love it!' comments! Lol

Vote! Come on, it's only one click away? Is it truly such a burden? Lol

And maybe fan!

Thanks and ENJOY!!!

*WARNING!* The short story you are about to read is gruesome and contains a lot of blood. If you can't handle it, go back to my profile and check out another story! Lol hehe

Love, Mindy! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The amber sun shone brilliantly down on little Samantha as she skipped down her sidewalk, an enormous rainbow lollipop in her hand. Suddenly, she felt as though knives were being stabbed into her back as she abruptly came to a halt. She curled her head over her shoulder to glance in the direction of the pain.

And gazed into black eyes, eyes the color of night in its darkest hour. She fully turned herself to face the little girl that was staring back at her. The girl was sitting on the porch, her golden ringlets glowing in the sun as she continued to stare at Samantha. She looked up at the house.

It was the old house that had been abandoned ever since she was born. How could another girl move into the creepy house without her finding out? But hey, she had gained a new friend in her trek for the day.

"Hello!" She smiled at the girl, walking up to her. "I'm Sammie."

She peered up at her with those piercing dark eyes, and she felt that this stranger was peering into her very soul. "I'm Mandy."

"Do you want a lolli?" When the girl nodded, Sammie handed her another candy pop with a smile.

"When did you move in here?" She gazed up. "This house has been abandoned for most of my life."

Mandy didn't break the inspection of her face, as if she were calculating something in her mind, or just trying to read the girl like an open book. "My father and I just moved in a couple of days ago."

"Oh!" Sammie giggled. "Well, do you want to play with me?"

The girl rose, and as Sammie was about to prance away, she placed her pale hand on her arm. She stared at the blotchy red marks all over the girl's pale skin, but because of her innocence and anticipation of having a playmate, she blocked them out. "No, I can't leave. We can play, but only if you come inside."