Chapter 1: Liar

"Ha! Gotcha!", said Bre as she caught a plump mouse. "Ooh give me a bite", said Sugar. "No way! Catch your own!", said Bre as she grabbed her mouse and walked away. Leaving sugar in the dust. "Well someone's in a bad mood!", thought sugar. "All I wanted was a bite.....or maybe just a taste! Aww who am I kidding? I want the whole thing! Am I selfish for that? No I can't be....can I?" thought Sugar. "Sugar? Sugar! Are you ok?", asked Max as he waved a paw in front of her face. "Oh sorry, yeah I'm fine!", mewed sugar blushing with embarrassment. "Oh ok. Well Peyton was just about to tell us another story. Wanna come?" Max asked. "Of course! His story's are the best!" replied Sugar as she walked with max to a small group of other house cats. Sugar took a seat in between her two best friends, Bre and Bobby. They lived in a farm house a few anchors away from her and Max. "Hi sugar!", meowed Bobby. "Oh...., um....., hi Bobby!", Sugar replied. She had always liked Bobby but he had never really shown much interest in her. "Ok. Everyone gather around. You need to listen to my story. This story is about a giant "cat eating" dog! Yes this dog was..........uhhhhh.....yes massive, that's it, this dog was massive. He could eat you all in just one bite!", says Peyton as he makes up  the story as he goes. "I don't believe dogs can possibly be that big! It's completely impossible! You just want to scare us!" hissed Bobby. "No! It's true! I assure you! I've seen it with my own two eyes! It lives in that Forest just behind you!" yells Peyton as he needs them to believe his fake story. "LIAR!", Bobby shouted. "Enough! Both of you! Is it really worth fighting over?", Max yelled. "I think we should check it out." Bre chimed in. "AND...LET....IT.... EAT US?", Sugar spoke with a shake in her voice. "Its not even real Sugar! So it can't eat us!", Bobby replied sharply. "EVERYONE SHUT IT!It's almost night fall! Everyone back to their houses and we'll check it out tomorrow!" yelled Max.
To be continued with Chapter 2........

That's it I hope you guys like it and yes I will be making a lot more of these chapters!!😆😘