Yūgen

Existence. Viability. Being. Creation. Esse. Survival. Life. Life has many names. I guess that's okay since life itself is something truly amazing. Yet horrible, unfair, and cruel. The 19 years I have lived, have been quite perplexing, I must admit.

Many events have happened throughout my life, such as when my father died of a horrible disease or the day I graduated. A today is an event, yes. Today is the day where I pack my things and move out of my Mother's small and cramped home. My adoptive Sister, Mikasa has already moved out. She's 21 and works a part-time job as a barista. What may my job be? Well, let's just say, I'm a lazy couch potato that plays video games all day. As boring as it is, I do try to find a job. It's just. I haven't found the right job yet.

Just like I haven't found a job, I haven't found love. Nor has love found me. Yes, I have had puppy dog crushes in my past years when I was as straight as a damn ruler, but ever since, have I ever been fond of girls? Nope.

. . .

"Mama! The moving van is here!" Eren yells loudly from his damp and smelly room. Today, was the day Eren Yaeger was moving home. Today is the day where he becomes an independent man. He raced down the stairs, a wide grin on his sun-kissed face. The boy swung the door open, sprinting to the vehicle, two men walking out and opening the large back door of the van. They waved at Eren, one had a smile on his face, while the other looked like he was having a rough day.

"Hey guys, I've packed all my boxes!" Eren says as if he's known these guys for awhile. Which of course he hasn't. The two men nod, walking inside with Eren, and helping him load all the heavy boxes inside the van. It took a good twenty minutes for them to finish, And Eren was standing outside of his old home, trying to calm down his sobbing mother.

"I-I'm gonna miss you, Eren..." She whimpers, hugging him tightly, making him squeak. He smiled gently, hugging the shorter woman back, nuzzling his face into the crook of her comforting neck.

"I'll miss you too, Mama.. but it's time for me to move on, I'm gonna find a job, and get a nice house," He says, giggling softly as she smiled, poking Eren's squishy cheeks.

"You better, or I'll have to make you work in a boring ole' office!" She huffs, crossing her arms over her chest. As a response, the brunette haired boy laughed loudly, nodding his head quickly.

"Yes, I will. But I gotta go now, or I'll be left behind." He says, hugging her once more before they said their farewells, and Eren got in his car that he earned by working his butt off, doing chores around his neighborhood. It was half an hour until he arrived at his apartment, and another two hours until he finished unpacking his stuff and collapsed on the couch, bushwhacked.