You Look Happier- Phan

Lots of super cute fluff, BEWARE OF LE FEELS
#phan

Dan's POV

I look at the time on my macbook and glance at the door. Phil should be home at any moment. He was in Florida visiting his mum for a week and he's gonna be home soon. I didn't tell him why I wasn't gonna be at the airport to pick him up.

I close my macbook and set it down when I hear footsteps approach the door. I stand close by and wait patiently for the door to open. Phil drops is keys and mutters a 'Dammit' before he finally walks in.

I envelope him in a tight hug that causes him to smile bright.

"Oh, Dan, did you really miss me that much?"

"Of course I did, you twat. Get your things," I grab his suitcase and help him carry his bags. "You have no idea how long a week without you is, Phil." And without warning I give him a loving kiss on his lips.

"I missed you too, love." He says with a chuckle. I help Phil put his things away, and he collapses onto his bed with his camera recording.

"Oh how I've missed this old thing. I'm finally home, guys! I'm gonna rest now, so, goodnight, or, good afternoon to some!"

Phil looks at the big grin on my face.

"Get over here you goof, I need cuddles."

"Woah, Phil! I haven't even gotten my gift!"

"How about, I'm your gift, now get over here!" Phil pulls me onto the bed and I giggle quite a bit as we get comfortable in the blankets.

"God, Dan, you've come so far. I mean, you don't look like crap anymore. You are healthy, and, real is what I should say. You're not telling yourself you hate yourself, you're not eating less and less every day, you're..." He pauses. I look at him with a soft smile, and he presses a quick kiss to my forehead.

"You look happier." And I nod. Because I am.