Chapter 1

"YOUR UGLY ASS BETTER GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE DINNER BEFORE I GO UP THERE AND MAKE YOU!" UGH, I hate them so much... that if your asking was my father. He's such a pain in the ass but he's my father and I still love him. I know stupid right? But he is my father... So now if you'll excuse me I have to make food.

"Appa what do you want to eat?" I asked him while he was sitting there watching t.v. with my older brother and mom.

"I don't care but make it good or else it won't go good for you, understand?!" I nodded my head and bowed as I walked into the kitchen. What should I make him? I'm not exactly a great cook but I bet I can make some rice cakes... Right?

~25 minutes later~
I think that's good enough, I hope they like it and that it came out well. I don't want to get hurt today.

"Appa, eomma, oppa the food is ready!" I yelled for them to come to the kitchen. I had set the table for all four of us when suddenly I felt my hair being tugged.

"Ouch what was that for!?" My stupid older brother pulled my hair and laughed.

"I hate you that's why!" He laughed, he always told you that and you always thought he was playing.

"Umm... Why are there four places? There are only three of us who are going to eat right now... Oh... you think you can eat with us? You make me laugh, you're nothing to us, you can get out now. You're not eating with us ever, you skank!" Your father said as he put your plate away.

You couldn't say anything, you hated how they treated you but their your family and you didn't want to be rude to them. You just ran up to your room and cried. Your own family is a piece of shit but they treat you worse. Suddenly a loud crash was heard coming from the kitchen where your family was eating. You were scared, you knew something bad would happen and that it was going to be bad for you but you didn't care anymore you just let it happen.

Your bedroom door swung open revealing the three angry family members with something in their hands. You couldn't figure out what it was at first until they started yelling at you.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! THEY TASTE LIKE CRAP! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE THEM WELL AND NOW YOU HAVE TO GET PUNISHED!!!" Your father said as he threw the food at you. He angrily started walking towards you and started beating you as your mother and brother helped him.

"NO ONE FUCKING LOVES YOU! WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!!!?" Your brother said as he kicked you in the stomach.

"I REALLY WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! YOU ARE JUST SO ANNOYING AND IRRITATING!!!" Your mom yelled in your face while she slapped you, you couldn't stop the tears from falling down your cheeks, not anymore. You were in pain, physically and emotionally.

"YOU'RE SOMETHING I'VE NEVER WANTED TO WORRY ABOUT AND NOW LOOK AT YOU!! YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND YOU'RE JUST A WASTE OF SPACE" Your father hit you and then threw you towards the wall.

They spit on you and left you there on the floor with new bruises. You were crying, tears kept falling from your eyes, and at that point, you started to think.

Why do I have to live like this?! What did I do to deserve this?! Maybe they're right. I'm just a waste of space, I shouldn't be here!!!! I hate them so much. I'm tired of them treating me like this! Maybe it's time for me to show them I'm not just someone they can toss around?! I'll show them and prove they won't be able to do anything without me... They will regret treating me like this.