Chapter 4 [girl freinds,X-Factor]

(Tuesday)

I was getting released today, Liam says we are going to meet there girl friends.

I was eating breakfast on the bed in my gown, I was eating waffles with syrup.
Niall was nice enough and he snuck with me Bubba. The hospital don't allowed dogs unless there Service dogs.

The door opens with Harry and the boys with smiles ok there faces.

"Alright, Your release now" Harry says.

"Finally" i said.

"Did you brought any clothes for me to wear?" i asked.

"Yeah, I got them" Niall says holding up a bag.

"Thanks" i said.

I took the bag and went inside the bathroom, I had ripped skinny jeans and a plan white shirt.

I came out and and next thing did was went out of the hospital with Liam hiding Bubba.

I saw cameras and flashes going to my face.

"Is it true Justin rape you!"

"Why were you in the Hospital!"

"Can you answer our questions!"

We got in the car and drove back to the house. The boys had a small conversation and i petted Bubba while on my phone.

I then had a message.

aww, Dang it! I can't believe Justin and Cody failed my orders. Just wait, More is coming in.

~D

Who is 'D' and how does he or she have my number.

I shrugged it off, Its probably one of the boys fans that is trying to mess with me.

By the time we got home, I went to the kitchen and took a granola bar and head up to my room.

"Of you need me, I'll be in my room!" i said.

"Demi! Can you change since our girlfriends are coming?!" Harry says.

"Alright" I shouted back.

I strip out of my clothes and picked out black ripped skinny jeans and a orange long sleeve belly shirt. I'm comfortable with my weight so why not?

Bubba was awake so i walked downstairs with him. I heard a door bell and saw Niall answers it.

"I'll get it!" he says

I quickly sat on the couch and Liam and Harry looks at me strangely.

"Don't you think, Showing your stomach is a little wrong?" Liam says.

"Yeah" Harry says.

"No" i said.

"Okay then" Harry says.

The door opens with four girls with grins and a girl who looked annoyed.

"Where's my baby?!" A girl with brown hair says.