two

jc's pov -

As I stared at the ring, sadness built up inside me as I knew she wasn't going to be living with us much longer. I looked up as she was nodding and smiling, "I am and well..." Just than her phone started going off as she set her drink down and jogged to it while it sat on the table, charging. I leaned against the counter and watched as she answered and nodded her head before falling to her knees. Kian ran to her almost immediately and wrapped his arms around her as I watched on; in fear of her needing space. She grabbed onto Kian's arm and began to stand up with minimum strength. The sound of her sniffle caused me to run to her aid and help her sit on the couch.

kian's pov -

I wiped the tears strolling down her cheeks and rubbed her back, "Bells, what is it?" She stared down at the floor with no expression on her face. Jc looked at me and ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh. "Thomas. He, he was in a car accident.", she says with a soft voice. I take a deep breathe and continue to rub her back. "Well, is he okay?", Jc asks with worry and panic in his voice. She lays her head on his shoulder, "He's gone."

I stared off, listening to the silence in the room as the crickets chirped outside. I could hear her sniffle and the sound of Jc whispering to her. As time went on I got up and decided to clean up our mess, while Bella slowly fell asleep in Jc's company. The sudden sound of almost a snake caught my attention before I realized it came from Jc as he motioned for me, "She's asleep. Can you take her to your room? I have shit scattered on my bed."

"Oh, uh yeah yeah.", I whisper before walking to her and picking her up. She rests her head on me while I carry her up the stairs and into my bedroom. As I set her down and covered her up, she grabbed my hand, "Please don't go.", she said as her eyes began to water and her grip got tighter. "I wasn't planning on it." She rolled over, watching me as I walked around the bed and laid beside her. Within seconds her head was rested on my chest and she was nestled against me, her hand resting in mine.