Chapter Six

**Apollo's POV**

I stood in the corner of the hospital room that me and Poseidon had Percy in. Poseidon and I were debating whether or not to let Annabeth come up, and hang out with Percy.

"It will make him happier than he really is! It will mess up the progress!" I whisper, yelled.

"I don't want my son to wake up, having a panic attack, because he can't find his girlfriend. Ever think, that what is doing this, wants Percy to have these panic attacks?" Poseidon argued back.

I thought about it. "Maybe.. We just need to figure out what is happening to Percy." I said, and Poseidon nodded. "I guess you ca-" I started, but was quickly interrupted by a sound coming from Percy's bed.

"No!" He screamed. Poseidon ran up to his son's struggling figure, and it was obvious he was having a nightmare.

"Percy, wake up!" Poseidon yelled into his son's face, while shaking him wildly. Percy continued to struggle, and scream, and I quickly flashed to Camp Half-Blood.

Chiron looked up startled. "Lord Apollo! What can I do for you?" I smiled at him, but the smile was strained.

"Where is Miss Chase?" I asked, and he pointed me to the Athena cabin, where Annabeth stood pacing in front of her cabin. I quickly walked over to her.

"Apollo! What are you doing here? Is Percy alright?" She asked me, her expression shifting to worry.

"Are you able to get him awake, when he has nightmares?" I asked, and she caught her breath. When she released it, she nodded. I smiled. "Okay, good. Come with me." I grabbed her hand, and flashed her to Olympus.

When we got to Olympus, Annabeth followed me to where Percy was. When we entered his room, he was still in the state of a nightmare.

**Annabeth's POV**

I ran over to Percy, and I grabbed his hand gently, pulling him into a hug. I whispered things in his ear, as he lashed out.

"Percy.. Wake up. We aren't there anymore." I didn't know if that was his nightmare was about, but I was the only one that could wake him up from his Tartarus nightmares. "You're safe."

His eyes shot open, and he screamed. I pulled him into a tighter hug, and began to rub his back. His eyes brimmed with tears, and he leaned into me, placing his face on my shoulder.

"You're okay.. You're awake.." I said, and he took a shaky breath. Poseidon and Apollo left the room, and left us alone. Percy leaned into me more, and his face went into my shoulder more. I felt my shirt getting wet. I kissed his forehead, as I continued to rub his back.

"I-I never want to go there again..." He said quietly, his voice cracking on almost every word. A Tartarus nightmare. The thing that could break him completely. I sighed, and kissed him again.

"I know, Percy.. I know. You most likely never will..." I said reassuringly.

"Most likely?" He said, his voice, and breathing getting shaky. I gripped his hand tightly, and I kissed his forehead.

"Okay. You never will." I said, trying to get him to calm down. His breathing evened out, and he nodded, a little more content with that answer. I kissed his forehead, and he sighed. "I love you, Percy." His lips pulled into a tiny smile, that actually looked genuine.

"I love you, too, Annabeth." He said softly. Apollo and Poseidon walked back into the room. I looked at them expectantly, hoping that they would change their mind an actually let me stay.

"You got your wish, Annabeth. You can stay." I grinned, and Percy just cuddled into my shoulder. I kissed him softly.

I had a plan. I wasn't going to leave his side unless I absolutely had to.

7/30/17