11

The next day dawned much too early for a tired Rufus and Lucy but they pushed themselves up and got ready for the games meeting the others at the arena where Suna and Luna latched onto Lucy talking about the fun they had.
"The second last day of the games and we are still in the lead, let's keep it that way" Minerva said and they all nodded knowing that they were going to be fighting for first place. No one was getting it unless they would go through the whole guild first.
"Welcome everyone to the second last day of the Grand magic games" Chapati Lola announced, he then introduced the other judges with him as well as the scores. First was Sabertooth, Lamir Scale, mermaids heel, Fairy tail, Blue Pegasus and then Quatro Cerberus. Flame blossoms had left after the second day, something about a guild emergency, this made fairy tail only have one team. Lucy watched as Sting easily beat Natsu in chariots seeing as Sting didn't have motion sickness he easily came first but both he and Natsu laughed about it afterwards.
"Natsu, why are you laughing with him? He is an enemy" Lisanna yelled and Natsu sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Lisanna we aren't enemies, I mean sure we are competing for the title of the strongest guild but it is just that a title. The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy yourself" Natsu grinned and Lisanna glared at Sting.
"He must have done something to you" Lisanna hissed.
"The fighting matches are about to begin so if you could please clear off the arena kabo" Mato said and the boy's nodded to each other while Lisanna stormed off in a huff. 

We watched as Yukino got beaten by Kagura and she was upset about letting Sabertooth down. "Stop being silly, you didn't let Sabertooth down you tried your best and that is all you could do" Minerva comforted soothingly and everyone nodded along making Yukino smile happily that they weren't disappointed. Next Elfman Vs Baccus made everyone watch on the edge of there chairs and in the end Baccus won the match but only just. Suddenly the arena started to shake and Mato jumped out of the way as the ground burst open and a mist of darkness covered the arena making everyone gasp. They had no idea that this wasn't part of the Grand magic games. 

"Master" Lisanna cried out jumping down and Zeref was there and he hugged Lisanna tightly.
"How have you been, my little Lis-chan, did you do what I told you?" Zeref asked and she nodded.
"Yes everyone had a drink so now their powers won't work" Lisanna grinned and Minerva tried her magic to see it wouldn't work making Sabertooth curse.
"What is the meaning of this Lisanna?" Makarov demanded and Mavis was there as well. I didn't understand how I still could see the spirit and she was looking at Zeref sadly.
"There is no use I helped myself, she is nothing more than a broken doll at the moment she never went to Edolas. I just let you think that and once she was finally broken I placed her there and she has been my little pawn ever since. Where is Lucy Heartfeilia?" Zeref questioned looking around.
"Look after Suna and Luna for me Rufus, I will deal with him don't worry" Lucy said, kissing Rufus's head and heading down to the arena.
"I am right here" Lucy announced and Zeref smirked.
"You will hand your world over to me, do this and I will allow you and your friends to live" Zeref smirked and Lucy laughed a little.
"I would die before I gave my world over to you the people, spirits, dragons and all other creatures count on me to keep them safe therefore I will not let you just take my world you will need to threw me first" Lucy declared as she tied her hair up into a bun and got her judgement sword off her back. 

"This is the last time you will threaten anyone" Lucy glared before she ran at Zeref and he dodged the hit but threw death magic at Lucy.
"Magic won't work on me" Lucy said before she cut the spell in half.
"You have harmed a lot of people therefore you shall pay for it" Lucy said, putting her sword down and clapping her hands together.
"Oh bright light that guides us and our holy magic, hear my plea and see the threat to your own self and give me the power to save you from his cruel hands," Lucy chanted as she started glow golden making everyone wince and strain to keep watch Lucy.
"Defense magic: forbidden spell: cage of darkness" Lucy yelled and Zeref screamed as the golden light slammed towards him turning into golden chains wrapping around him.
"For your crimes against magic and people themselves, Magic has sentenced you to a life time of sleep, never to be woken again" Lucy said in a voice that wasn't her own and instantly the chains turned into liquid that cover Zeref covering over him and he closed his eyes in an endless slumber but surprisingly there was a small smile on his face.
"Open gate to Peace" Lucy called and the golden crystal disappeared to Lucy's world and Lisanna hit the ground in a faint.
"Zeref's magic is gone from her, I can't say how she will be now but he won't have control of her anymore" Lucy explained swaying back and forth looking exhausted before she hit the ground out cold.
"Lucy?!" Rufus yelled as he sprinted to the unconscious celestial mage, Suna, Luna and Wendy behind him.
"She is fine Rufus-san is just out of magic power" Wendy said and Rufus nodded sighing in relief and hugged Lucy close to his chest.
"For her defeat of Zeref we are going to declare Sabertooth the winner" Mato decided knowing there would be a lot of clean up after this. The announcement made everyone cheer happily even Fairy tail.