A Gamer Story's: How to find a killer in game and possibly real life...

So I was on Gmod, and me and my friend had no other people online to play with, so naturally we join random servers to mess around on

So I was on Gmod, and me and my friend had no other people online to play with, so naturally we join random servers to mess around on. Since both of us had a malicious intent to murder, we joined random murderer servers. There was this one server we stayed on, because everyone was not jerky on voice chat and sometimes we would end up into some crazy scenarios. But what made us stay longer is this one game, where me and my friend were innocent in a 10 man game, and this one person, at the start of the round, started to play; living on the sunlight, and he just so happen to be the reredrum. What scared me is that I couldn't find parts to the gun and I was stuck with 1 part in my inventory, and me wandering around in a map of a house. On top of that, what scared me is, near the start of any match the lights in the house would suddenly turn off and it would be pitch black with no light except when you would touch an object it would highlight a bit to show what it was. A bit more into the game people on the voice chat start to die, going silent, and only leaving me, a few people, and 'living in the sulight' dude to slowly grow in the chat, after some detective work from the others they axe off a dude named the, chunkyburrito8, and all get slaughtered as its just me and my friend, who goes silent, and the song 'living in the sunlight' to get louder. My friend starts to question me but I prove that I'm not the murderer, for I would've blamed someone early on for being a murderer.( Oh crap, now you know how I play in murderer >:/ ) So naturally we find each other, in the basement, and he tries to help me find a gun, when I see the 'living in the sunlight dude coming towards us. I always run the other way whenever there's a murder and a gun wielder facing off. So as I run away panicking I hear 3 gunshots, then a stabbing noise and find that I cornered myself and just hear living in the sunlight engulf the voice chat. In my mind I'm just thinking that this is a creepypasta reenactment, as I know the killer can follow foot prints and I'm trapped going off the wall at how freaky this is. I turn around to look at the wall, my brutal death point, when I get chills down my spine and goose bumps engulf me, paranoid, at this second I turn around and I see him just standing (he's just standing there... Menacingly!) at the hall watching me scrambling. They come closer, and the music stops and they say "You wanna see something really scary?"
I say "yes, but I have one final request one last thing"
He says "Ok, what is it?"
That's when I start to dance and play "Cotten Eye Joe" in response. I guess he was the admin because, right after I stopped dancing and turned off the music he !Slay himself and it says innocents win. Although the innocents won that round everyone in the chat begs to differ. What can I say, I'm killer at being awesome.

Moral of story? Don't trust anyone with the song Cotten Eye Joe, their intent might be mor malicious than you think.