Chapter 2

Time skip 5 years

Percy's POV

I was dreaming blue food and Annabeth until Anna came in to wake me up. "Kelp-head Chiron called for us at the big house so get up and get dressed." She told me. I got dressed in an orange C.H.B. shirt and blue skinny jeans. After I got dressed I ran to the big house. As soon as I went inside I saw Danny,Nico,Thalia,Corey and Annabeth. "Why did you call us here Chiron?" Danny asked with a glare directed towards him. For a reason unknown to me everyone seemed to glare at Chiron. What did he do? "Children I know you are mad at me but I have good news. Today is the day you bring her back."

At that everyone in the room seemed to be happy. "Wait wait wait... Who are we bringing to camp?" I ask confused. "We're bringing back Luna. She's me and Nico's little sister." Danny told me on the verge of tears. "You two have a little sister. Cool." I said excited. "That's not the point. The point is that she's coming back and we're the ones that are gonna get her. When do we leave Chiron?" Replied wise girl. "You leave in twenty minutes." He replied.

After we are all ready and have checked to make sure we have everything we meet up at half-blood hill." Bring her back." Chiron says to us. "Will do." Danny replies. Then we get in the car and start our journey to Luna. Man I really want some blue cookies

Time skip 3 days

We finally made it after long stops and rests. We walk up to the door and Nico knocks. We wait for 5 minutes until someone with black white and gold hair opens the door looking confused surprised and fearful.

Meanwhile same time

Luna POV

I was running. From what I don't know. All I know is that I was running. I run up to a school. I feel fear. I go inside and what I see horrifies me. The 3 corpses. Michelangelo. Donatello. Leonardo. More powerful than the 12 Olympians. More powerful than the big three gods. The most feared enemy in the entire Greek religion.

I scream until I scream myself awake. I awake to see my best friends Lily and Henry and my boyfriend Damien. I couldn't hear what they were saying as I was to busy thinking about the dream no vision. Something like that could never be a dream. "What's wrong?" Damien asked. I tell them about what happened in my vision. When I'm done they all look to be deep in thought.

I was about to speak up but I passed out.

"We're coming for you and when we do we'll kill you." I heard someone say. But who? And why? "Who are you? What do you want with me? What did I do to you?" I ask frantically. "All shall be answered in due time child. Until then watch your back." I don't have time to ask anymore questions after that because I fall into a portal and wake up.

"Your awake. Finally. We could barely keep Damien out of the room when you fell and passed out." Said a familiar
voice. " What do you mean I was only out for a couple of minutes?" "Luna you were out for 3 days." What?!?! I get up and find I'm already dressed so I walk out the room only to be pulled into a passionate kiss seconds later. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened? Di-" "Damien I'm okay. I think. We need a team meeting."

After I said that I go downstairs to find the team sitting there waiting for me. I'm about to say something but the doorbell rings and I see the last people I would ever expect to see standing there on the doorstep. My family. I look at them and do a very me thing to do. "What in the holy hades are you shanks doing at my godly house." Dang I read and watch to much maze runner.

"Can we come in?" Danny asks. I move out of the way so that they can come in. They come inside and look around the house/castle. "Babe who was at the door?" Damien asks me. I can tell he knows because he sees them. "Well follow me to the living room for we all have something important to discuss. This matter can not be pushed aside for if its not dealt with in time we can all die." I tell them as I lead them to the living room where Lily and Henry are already waiting.

"So I'm gonna go right off the bat and tell you what's happening. The 3 corpses are rising and they want their revenge and they plan on having it. This is important because if they rise it will cause chaos and we will die. If they kill you they gain your powers which is why they chose to target the demigod race. If your their next target they'll show up in your dreams. That's how you know."

"So there are more bad guys. Just one question though." Anna says. "What?" I ask. They look at each other then say "WHO THE HADES ARE THE 3 CORPSES?!?!?!"

Words:891
Left it on a cliffhanger.
How was it
Good?
Bad?

Vote
Comment
Follow