1.Pink isn't Part of the Rainbow

Okay this is the first of my Story Drabbles/Plot Bunnies. I may or may not continue these one shots as stories. So I do hope you guys will like this. The song is Chillin like a Villain from the Descendants.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV

Among the crowd of students handing out flyers, walked a young teen with light pink hair. He avoided the people in his path as he tugged his headphones from his neck and put them on. He played one of his favorite songs, and nodded his head along to the music, ignoring all the excitement around him. He looked around the school yard when he spotted what he wanted. He headed towards a teen with sharp eyes and a lazy smile. He narrowed his magenta eyes.

"Hey, you." He pointed at the pun making teen. The teen seemed startled and looked around him. "Me?" He pointed to himself in confusion.

"Yeah, you're part of the basketball team right? Take me to the stand... Please." The pink haired teen tried to ask politely. The older teen smiled in amusement.

"Sure! Come on, RIko will be glad to have you on board." The pun making teen led the pink hair boy to the stand. On the way there, he introduced himself. "By the way, my name's Izuki Shun. I'm a second year at Seirin High School. What's your name?" The pink hair teen removed one side of the headphone and replied, "My name's Momoi Natsuki, I'm a first year. Nice to meet you, senpai." They continued to talk to each other, though it was more like one making puns and the other ignoring him.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the table with basketball flyers. Izuki grabbed Natsuki's hand and dragged him towards the stand. Izuki waved his hand to gain his friends' attention. "Hey, Riko! Hyuuga! I found someone that might be interested in joining!" Riko and Hyuuga looked up from their paper to see Izuki dragging a boy younger than him to the stand. The boy looked bored and a bit flustered.

Izuki turned to Natsuki and pointed at a girl with a pixie cut brown hair. "She's Aida Riko. She's the coach of the basketball team. Yeah," he nodded his head at the surprised look on Natsuki's face, "not the manager. Don't let her size fool you, she's got a strong Boston crab hold." He bent down and leaned closer to Natsuki. "Also, she can't cook to save her life either. So don't eat anything she cooked." He whispered to Natsuki. Natsuki's face flushed a bit from the closeness of Izuki's face.

The girl walked up to Natsuki and shook his hand. She smiled at Natsuki as she analysed him. "Nice to meet you. My name is Aida Riko. I'm the coach of the basketball club. You better be serious about this, or you won't make it." Her smile turned menacingly at Natsuki. Natsuki sweatdropped and looked at Riko like she's a weirdo. 'She weirder than the generation of Miracles. Actually she's as weird as the GoM. I hope that her cooking abilities isn't like Satsuki's though. We don't need another Momoi Satsuki.' He thought silently. 

Then Izuki pointed to the other person. A tall guy with short black hair and oval glasses. "That's Hyuuga Junpei. He the captain of the Basketball club. Try to not annoy him too much." He leaned even closer and whispered in Natsuki's ear. "He also has a crush on Riko." The flush on Natsuki's face turned a deeper shade of pink.

Hyuuga looked closely at him and said, "Izuki, you didn't tell him any weird about us, did you?" Izuki shook his head and tried to not grin impishly. "Anyway, nice to meet you...?" Hyuuga trailed off, looking at Natsuki expectantly.

Natsuki blinked in surprise and bowed respectfully  and elegantly towards them. "Ah...Nice to meet you senpai-tachi. My name is Momoi Natsuki and I would like to join the basketball club if it's not too troublesome for either of you." He introduced himself in a confident, but not arrogant manner. Riko and Hyuuga can practically see a crown on his head and throne behind him.

Riko and Hyuuga rubbed their eyes in sync. 'W-what was that!?' Riko thought. 'Did a crown and throne just appear on him?' She looked at Hyuuga silently and nodded. 'This is a special person. He must be on the team no matter what' Hyuuga nodded back. Izuki and Natsuki just silently looked in bewilderment at those two. "Ahem. Senpai?," Natsuki asked, "Are you two alright?"

He ignored Izuki's petulant pout. 'He didn't bow to me when we first met. Why is he bowing to Riko and Hyuuga?' complained Izuki silently in his head. It was a surprise to Riko and Hyuuga when Natsuki acted so mature compared to other teens.

'So respectful', they both thought. Riko was flustered and waved her arms around. While Hyuuga pushed his glasses up with a tiny pleased smirk.

"A-ah. You don't need to bow down. You just have to fill in this form and meet us after school in the gym. Then you have to wait a few days to see if you make it on the first string. Here." She handed a piece of paper to Natsuki. He grabbed the form curiously and took the pen she gave him. He skimmed through it quickly before he started to fill out the form.

Name: Momoi Natsume
Birthday: May 4th, xxxx
Gender: Male
Age: 15
Height: 5'7"
Blood type: AB
Position: Small forward
Talent/forte: Analyst, Planner, Improviser, Manager, Coach
Middle School: Teiko/Seishun Gakuen
Phone Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx

Reason(s) to join Basketball: I want to make good memories in Highschool and bring back passion.

"Done. Here, senpai." Natsuki handed the form back to Riko. She smiled at him.

"Okay. That's all. Meet up after school in the gym. For now you can go and look around Seirin. Izuki will show you around." Natsuki turned towards Izuki with an eyebrow raised in question. He smirked and placed his headphones around his neck. He walked towards Izuki with a sly glint in his eyes.

"Guess I'm in your hands now, senpai. Come on. Show me around here." He grabbed Izuki's hand and dragged him away. Izuki just scratched his cheek and laughed. "Sure."

Riko and Hyuuga sent looks at each other. Riko internally screamed 'I ship it' while twirling around. Hyuuga internally sweat dropped and thought 'You better be careful Izuki. Coach is going to bother you about Momoi in class.' Hyuuga sighed, and noticed somebody else approaching the table. He turned around and when he saw who it was, the only thing he thought was 'Tall!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for now. Yes, Natsume is Momoi's older twin brother. He's also childhood friend with Aomine. At first he went to Teiko, but decided it was too restraining, so he transferred schools to seishun gakuen. And joined the tennis team. Wink wink. And yes, I'm pairing him with Izuki Shun. Somehow, I became a fan of Izuki Shun. And thanks for reading my book.