Chapter 03- Jevir

This is gonna be so fun!! I wonder If he's sleeping! Standing over his bed!! HEHEHE!!! Weeeheeeheee! Look at him Drooooooooooooool! He's got a little string coming off his lip. Oops! Time for breakfast! "Hm ladada! Songs are so fun!

"Jevir... ugh, what's for breakfast?" That morning groan of his! A nice sound to hear!

"Scrambled eggs! Eeheehee! Have you brushed the ruuuug?"

He nods. Strange. He used to talk a lot like a gurrblegrrr! That's a friend of mine. It's been weeeeks since he moved in! I hand him his plate and he eats. Usual. Is that a cry? Or a laugh? Hm..

''Jevir!" Utsi yells.

"Hm?"

He sighs. "I'm moving out today,"

"WHAT!?" I can feel tearies fighting my eyes.

Utsi looks down and grabs the blanket I made him.

"Utsi, you can have the rug we've been grooming.." He looks up. I nod to tell him I mean it. I take down the rug and hand it to him. He rolls it up and hugs me.

"Thanks for letting me stay, man." He says and leaves.

"No problem..." I whispered to myself after he left.

The tearies won the fight. I curled up and started to sob. I have no idea where he's going now. It was so fun when he was there! Why can't he just stay?

I think it's time for sleeping.

******

'Shhh... Jevir I'm ok... Shhh...' Utsi stood in the big black room. Yester about twelve feet to his right. Yester smiles at me

'I've got you!' She turned into the six-year-old she was when I was younger. She giggled and giggled. I started to walk toward her.

'Jevir.. Remember the good times we've had since I moved in a month ago..'

I stopped walking and turned to face him.

'Fool! I want to play ball! NOOOOWWW!!!' I look at a ball that appeared between them. I back up. 'What does this mean?' My thoughts yelled from the ceiling. The sound bounced off the walls. 'One of them is fake...'

'I'M THE REAL ONE!!' They both yelled in anger. Scared I ran away. Then when no one followed I turned around to see only the ball and not Yester or Utsi. I had no thoughts as I walked toward the ball I saw that Utsi had hidden far away and Yester appeared out of thin air. I ran toward Utsi knowing he was the real one.

"UUUUTSIIIII!!!!!!!!!"

******

"Just a dream" Nulily said standing in the doorway.

"A dream....?" THAT IS THE QUESTION! I'm only joking. Eeheeheehee. That was a good one.

"What's the time?" Nulily rolled up the sleeve of her pretty sky blue sweater and looked at her watch.

"It's two in the afternoon."

"Ugh.. my head..." I hear Utsi say from the floor by my bed. I sat up and yawned.

"He's hungover and you now Lengi's rule about being hungover at his place," Nulily said answering my question before I could ask. MAYBE SHE'S A MIND READER!!!!!!! Probably not... Utsi threw up all over himself.

"Well, why are you here?" I ask.

"Did you really think I was gonna let Utsi ruin your dorm?" She laughed as if to say I was a moron. She grabbed a rag and started to clean everything up. Utsi groaned for hours.

Time for the breakfast! YUUUUUM!!!!!!!!! Walking to my car. La la la da!