2. Meera, Parth's would be Wife!

Hello

"I'm glad you made it Randhir." Parth said hugging Randhir.

"I had to come, how can I miss your suicide?" Randhir replied with a small smile.

"Ya right." Parth replied chuckling.

"Thanks for coming Sanaya." Parth was pleased that Sanaya too came as she was a really nice girl and may be not perfect but she was good for Randhir. She knew how to handle him when he got those nightmares, she knew how to calm him down when he gets mad, not better than Sanyukta, but ya she knew how to control the beast inside Randhir.

"No need of thanks, I had to come. After all in all these years you have become my friend as well." Sanaya replied side hugging Parth.

"So guys you must be tired, lemme show you your room. You are gonna share a room right?" Parth asked.

"Ya of course." Sanaya replied immediately. Somewhere this made Parth feel bad coz he knew that someone may feel uncomfortable seeing that, but he decided to keep quiet and leave the things on time.

"So guys take some rest for now and come out soon okay? Others are waiting to meet you guys." Parth  told them after showing them their room.

Parth's pov.

"So guys take some rest for now and come out soon okay? Others are waiting to meet you guys." I told them and saw Randhir getting tensed.

"Um, Parth." Sanaya called out for me and I looked at her to find her looking at me with questions in her eyes and hesitation.

"Has Sanyukta came?" Her question came as a shock for me and Randhir as well. I looked at Randhir who was looking at me with some unreadable expression on his face.

"Not yet Sanaya." I replied still looking at Randhir.

"Is she gonna come?" She asked again.

"May be." I replied again looking at Randhir who looked suffocated.

"You are not sure about it?" Sanaya asked again and this time before I could reply Randhir snapped at her.

"Why on earth do you wanna know?" He asked rudely.

"I was just asking." She replied lowly.

"It's okay guys. I can understand your query Sanaya, you haven't met her yet whereas you have met everyone else. Don't worry as soon as she comes I'll introduce you to her. And trust me Sanaya, you're gonna love her." I said the last line looking at Randhir and left from there.

Randhir knows everything now that happened five years ago but he's still not ready to accept that she wasn't at fault. And now I guess, there's no use of anything. Both have them have moved on in their lives and they seem happy as well.

Sanaya's pov.

"The decorations are really beautiful Parth." I complimented Parth as me and Randhir reached the pool side where Randhir's all the friend's were present.

"Thanks Sanaya." Parth replied bowing a bit, causing me to chuckle.

"Hi Sanaya, Randhir." Meera, Parth's would be wife, greeted us.

"Hi Meera." I replied hugging her and she hugged me back. We really get along well and this makes Randhir and Parth really happy.

"Hello Meera." Randhir too greeted back and she smiled.

There were Sahil, his girlfriend Kashmira, Yoyo, his his girlfriend Maya, Tanya and Vidushi as well. I greeted all of them and they greeted me back. These people have become really good friends of mine as well. Everyone was here expect Sanyukta, I may add as always.

"Parth, where's Sanyukta? Why didn't she reached yet?" Meera voiced out my thoughts.

"Wait, I'll call her." Parth took out his phone to call her. So finally I'm gonna meet her for the first time in 3 years of my relationship with Randhir.

"Put the call on loudspeaker. I also wanna talk to her." Meera told Parth and he did what she said. I looked at Randhir who was looking tensed.

I don't know what happens to him when it comes to Sanyukta?

"Hello Sanyukta." I heard Parth speaking and my attention shifted there.

"You didn't got a 'harder to find' place to get married?" I heard her voice for the first time and then looked at Randhir who was gulping. There was some unreadable expression on his face.

"You got lost? You didn't met my driver?" Parth asked worried.

"Of course not." Came her annoyed reply. I looked at Randhir to find him getting tensed.

"Oh God Sanyukta. Can you tell where are you right now?" Meera asked worried.

"Is it the bride who's asking?" Sanyukta asked from the other side.

"Ya it's me Sanyukta, now tell me." Meera asked.

"Um, in front of you." She replied causing us to frown.

"What?" Meera asked and we heard her chuckle from the other side.

"Just look in front of you Meera." She spoke and we immediately looked there.

There stood a girl with a nice figure, raising her hand a bit to come in notice. Her face wasn't clear much to me as she was standing on the other side of the pool, near the door but it was visible that she was wearing shades, a top going with her ankle length jeans and a scarf was complementing it. Her hair were open and the shine of her diamond studded earrings could be seen from this far also. She was walking towards us in a elegant way, followed by the driver who was carrying her luggage. Her appearance screamed classy and fashionable. I felt strange, a bit insecure as well looking at her. She was really gorgeous and you can say her personality and aura were really strong. She was walking with confidence, absolutely aware of all the eyes on her, not only of her friends but of others as well.

_______________________________________

So here's the second part.

I hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love
Aashi