4

Camila had been looking forward to lunch mainly because she gets to eat, she's finally out of her fucking classroom, and she was going to the library to see a certain person.

"Slow down, walz!"Dinah laughed at Camila literally running towards the library with Dinah and Normani behind Her "You're gonna trip!".

Camila didn't stop but did slow down a bit eventually standing at the door way waiting for Dinah and Normani. Both girls panting hard from all the running leaning against the wall.

"Hey guys"Ally popped out from the door way "She's in there" Ally walked into the library carrying a few books and placing them down on the table "What are you guys waiting for?"Ally asked Confused.

"Aren't you coming with us?"Camila asked raising an eyebrow up.

"I've already talked yo her"Ally shrugged "She's waiting on y'all".

Dinah rolled her eyes grabbing Ally's hand and motioned the girls to walk behind her.

"Hey laur"Dinah smiled grabbing a chair and sittng down "What ya reaing?".

Lauren looked up up at Dinah scanning her face then blinking before saying anything.

"Holy shit"Lauren cursed "Uh h-hey" She closed her book looking up at the girls giving them a shy smile.

They girls looked at each other and smiled sitting down beside Dinah.

when you first meet Lauren she's a Shy girl not a fan of talking in front of people and is like a delicate flower but once you get to know her... She's a total different person.

And thats exactly what they girls did.