5.

Marie's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and saw I was in a hospital bed. I saw a doctor in the room with Matt. Matt's eyes were big and puffy and red. "M-Matt?" I tried to speak it was just to hard. "Oh my god! Marie!" He ran over to me and cupped my face with both of his hands. "Hey Matty!" "Marie I-" he couldn't say no more. "Matt it wasn't your-" I was cut off by feeling his soft lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and I knew he was smiling too. We pulled away and put our foreheads together. "I missed you." He whispered. "So did I." I whispered back.

Matt's POV

When Marie said my name I thought I was hearing voices. When I saw it was actually her speaking I couldn't help but run over to her and hold her again. The doctor told me that she had a concision and she wasn't going to make it. But she did! "Sir." The doctor motioned me to go out side with him. "I'll be right back." I said to Marie and kissed her cheek.

I walked outside with the doctor and closed the door. "Sir, I am relived to say that she will be fine and you can take her home today. She may have some headaches and in her record it says she has had asthma attacks. Do you know anything about that?" I was happy that I can take her home but how come she never told me about it. "No I don't know anything but I'll watch out for that." I walked back in the room and kissed her. "What was that for?" "For being the best thing that ever happened to me! The doctor said I can take you home today." "Really?" "Yes!" I saw her face light up. "Then what are we waiting for?" She smiled and I smiled back. "Here I'll let you change ok I'll be outside." I walked out with a huge grin on my face.

Marie's POV

When I was done changing I walked out and found Matt standing against the wall. "Hey you ready?" He asked. "Ya." We were walking out of the hospital and began to think that my mom didn't even care where I was. "Hey what's wrong?" I didn't know I was frowning. "Nothing." I said fake smiling. "Marie come on tell me." He said. "It's just- I- My- UHG!" I sit down on the bench outside. I put my hands to my head and start breathing heavily. Matt walks over to me and rubs my back and that makes me feel a lot better. "Marie it's ok you can tell me." I look up and hug him. I cry into his neck. "Shhhh it's ok." I stop crying and look at him. "I love you!" I say to him. "I love you too!" I take a deep breath and look at. "Thank you for caring." I say to him. "You don't have to thank me I like to do it." "It's just my mom never really cares where I am or who I'm with or what happens to me. My dad doesn't care either since he ran off with someone else and left me and my mom and use to always hit-I mean ummmm." I start to tear up. "Wait what? He used to hit you?" He said. "Yes but you can't tell anyone ok Matt!" I make him promise. "Fine but if he hurts you I'm telling someone." "Fine!" I say to him.

We walk to my house and I opened my front door. I walked in and the place was a total mess. I heard sounds upstairs so I went to go check it out. Matt came with me. "Mom?" Out of my moms room came out a bunch of social workers. "Is this your daughter mam?" "Yes it is and you know what? I wish I never had her because if I didn't I wouldn't Benin this situation! You little son of a bitch always cause problems!" My mom said. "Mom I- what's going on?" "Your mom is going to jail for prostitution!" Said one of the social workers. "Do you have a dad?" "No not here." "We'll then. Ok take her." Then a social worker grabbed my arm and walked me down stairs. "Wait where is she going?" Asked Matt. "She is going into the foster service." "What no! You can't take her!" He yelled. "Please don't take me!" I was crying. "Where will she be?" Asked Matt. "She'll be int he area. And we already found her home with Mike Hernandes." My face went blank. That's my dad!

Hey guys wassup anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I just had to leave a cliffhanger. Well comment fan vote! Love ya peeps.